yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
2tYt6V9.gif

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ reinstates bbgun; makes him SuperModerator; Zrinkill takes own life in protest

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If they would have left off the Jimmy being hired as GM or named someone else it might have been believable for a hot second

But even knowing it was an April fools joke it still felt good to read! LOL

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
***WARNING* * NO APRIL FOOLS THREADS

Btw, I am now officially banned at CZ. Someone mentioned the mods are strict, and I said, "and they play favorites." I got benched by the old ****** Jobberone. I sent him a message asking what rule I broke, besides hurting his precious feelings.

To any mods on CZ, I'll be back, just like after all the other times ive been banned. You better hope ? I never meet any if you in real life.

Reaction score
You're right about the zone.
Some fans are treated better than others and receive preferential
treatment...Many fans are treated on a harsher scale.
I had a slight talk with "Reality" one day...( to discuss some
BS his mods were imposing,) and he basically said that he handed
all the power to the collective of "Mods."
I felt the answer a "cop-out," because he was always on site posting
and involving himself in the forums. He basically ignored me.

Reaction score
You're right about the zone.
Some fans are treated better than others and receive preferential
treatment...Many fans are treated on a harsher scale.
I had a slight talk with "Reality" one day...( to discuss some
BS his mods were imposing,) and he basically said that he handed
all the power to the collective of "Mods."
I felt the answer a "cop-out," because he was always on site posting
and involving himself in the forums. He basically ignored me.

There sure is favoritism over there. Dre11, AbeBeta, Zrinkill, all knee pad shit sandwich gobbling homers, are allowed full leeway to be toxic trolls with insults in every post if others should dare disagree with them. That's fine, and all, but their opponents are never allowed to give back as good as they get.

Reality is a coward, and thus behaves like a bully since Pops passed away, and he inherited the site. He flat out lied for years about no advertisements on his site. The dude gives off tells of being a sociopath.

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
There sure is favoritism over there. Dre11, AbeBeta, Zrinkill, all knee pad shit sandwich gobbling homers, are allowed full leeway to be toxic trolls with insults in every post if others should dare disagree with them. That's fine, and all, but their opponents are never allowed to give back as good as they get.

Reality is a coward, and thus behaves like a bully since Pops passed away, and he inherited the site. He flat out lied for years about no advertisements on his site. The dude gives off tells of being a sociopath.

What a coincidence. I've recently got into flame wars
With Abe beta and dre11. However z, I didn't receive any warnings from moderators. I'm a little ashamed
I lost my temper and called Abe a idiot and told dre 11 he acts like a twelve year old.I'll probably catch hell for this but most of the posters at cowboys zone seem like cool dudes and are often post negative comments about jerry &co, but you guys are right there are many insufferable homer douchebags . they contribute nothing of intellectual value and do nothing but instigate flame wars.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I still think he is a spook or some kind of spook asset. So are Blind Zebra, Cowboy Way, and Reverend Conehead. That is really why IMO there is no government talk allowed over there. Writing government or school text books (Reality) sounds like a convenient cover doesnt it. He doesnt want that fat government check to stop coming regardless.

OmerV

Spectator
Reaction score
Jimmy's gone - long gone. Never to return. Fans need to move on after 25 years. Besides, what indication is there Jimmy has even a fleeting thought about getting back into football, or that he would be particularly good as a GM?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was an April fools joke
It's hilarious to me to see the traffic data, this thread is getting found by google searchers more than any we've had in a long time. People googling up "Jerry Jones retires" and "Jerry Jones fires himself."

Almost like there's millions of people out there ready for this to happen.

Top Bottom