Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
they don't need to make up some kind of idiotic personal grudge in their minds to come to the conclusion Garrett should be fired.
And nobody here, has. Like I already told you.
lol - it appears you are one of those funny little internet tough guys.

I'm judging on what you say and how you act
Projection on your part. Classic.
you declaring that I'm wrong somehow carries some weight.
When it's pointed out you are wrong and it is factual, it doesn't matter a whit who "declares" it.
What is it you expect to learn?
The 5 things Clarence Hill promised but didn't deliver?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Thanks - assuming that was a serious comment and not sarcasm. Hard to know sometimes in print and with posters I'm not yet familiar with.

I'm as frustrated with the team as others, but it also frustrates me to see fans just blatantly make up complaints. A mundane media story is not a reason for a complaint, and does not say anything bad about Garrett. It's just a mundane media story like many, many others associated with the Cowboys and every other NFL team.

As sorry as Garretts freckled red ass has been there is no need for fans to make up complaints. There are plenty of legitimate complaints to draw from.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
lol - it appears you are one of those funny little internet tough guys.

I'm judging on what you say and how you act - you apparently think you should be judged by some other standard and that you declaring that I'm wrong somehow carries some weight.

As for being wrong, I flat out said Garrett should be let go, but despite that you still are going with the mindless idea that I'm supporting him. Talk about a blind viewpoint ...

Apparently you are incapable of understanding because you are consumed with the idiotic idea that unless a person is willing to make up or go along with every idiotic complaint somebody fabricates out of fantasy land, then that person has to agree with everything Dallas does.

Reasonable people logically look at things, and, they don't need to make up some kind of idiotic personal grudge in their minds to come to the conclusion Garrett should be fired.

This is idiotic. Essentially you say Garrett is a Douche and should be gone but he cant be criticized for being a Douche unless its only certain things he can be criticized for. He's either a loser or he isnt.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What does everyone think the over/under is on the number of posts OmerV makes before he suddenly disappears?

I'm guessing 126

Top Bottom