Reaction score
Reality truly exposes himself as the piece of human shit I've always had him pegged for with this thread:

Eric Reid Thread **read before posting** | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

This is the equivalent of posting a thread about a train wreck, then warning everyone that mentioning the train wreck in any way will get you banned.

Coward + Authority = Bully

Every. Stinking. Time.

This is the kinda shit that warrants getting your ass kicked.

As for Reid, I find it quite funny and awesome that he and Kaeprnick are personas non grata in the NFL. Act like assholes, and piss off a large portion of your fan base that directly effects ratings in the negative, then bitch about not having a job any more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah they have been on the warpath about that stuff, the whole place is run poorly and always has been.

Eric Reid and Kaperdick are 100% pieces of garbage though and I would never want either on my team.

What's also comical is the excuses the Zoners make for Reid, they all think he is some sort of great player when the truth is he has been awful for 2-3 years now, and he was so bad in space the Niners had to move him to LB.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is Eric Reid who the Niners drafted when we made the trade down with them and grabbed Fredrick?

yes it is

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That place has been over run. There are a couple of posters worth reading and carrying on the good fight but the rest are just newer fans who have no clue about the team. They've evolved in their thinking to calling the game "entertainment" and the reason they watch, win or lose. I don't know any real fan that gets any entertainment out of losing but Jerry loves these idiots. And the mods there shy away from the flag demonstrations but these players have made it a part of the discussion.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This is like telling Dallas tour guides not to mention the assassination. Just talk about the rousing reception he and Jackie got that day, not you know what.

Top Bottom