Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How old is Jeruh?

In Jimmy Walker years he’s gotta at least be 95

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These rich folks are something. So before Benson died, he changed his estate plans and left his fortune (including sports teams/franchises) to his third wife, rather than his three kids and grandchildren. I'll tell you, pussy makes a man do crazy shit.....regardless of age. I can't think of a situation where I'd leave what little I have on this earth to my 2nd or 3rd wife instead of my kids. That doesn't mean that you don't take care of her. But to give her pretty much everything. Pussy power........

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
These rich folks are something. So before Benson died, he changed his estate plans and left his fortune (including sports teams/franchises) to his third wife, rather than his three kids and grandchildren. I'll tell you, pussy makes a man do crazy shit.....regardless of age. I can't think of a situation where I'd leave what little I have on this earth to my 2nd or 3rd wife instead of my kids. That doesn't mean that you don't take care of her. But to give her pretty much everything. Pussy power........

thats the funny thing about women and the #metoo movement, etc, they could rule the world if they just knew how to harness the power of the pussy

Dave Chappelle nailed it years ago:

Dave Chappelle on the power of a wise woman - YouTube

Bonus cuz its so damn funny:

Dave Chapelle on how women dress. - YouTube

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tom Benson did it right. He let the NFL hire his GM in Jim Finks who hired Jim Mora and the Saints started winning. This was the total opposite of the First Saints Owner, Meacom, who named himself GM and gave the Saints no playoff appearances, and losing seasons every year....sounds familiar Cowboy fans?

Top Bottom