SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
We have $1.26 and the lint at the bottom of Jeruh’s pocket to sign that big time playmaker! Who we gonna sign?

I think we can hook someone up with a free Hulu trial as well.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cowboys reportedly interested in suh

I think odds are 50/50 thats bullshit

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys reportedly interested in suh

I think odds are 50/50 thats bullshit

My nfl app feed just popped up stating that the Cowboys are Not interested in Suh any longer

I guess the price was too high for them

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was fast

At first Suh wanted $2 and Jeruh was all in, but then Suh’s agent said he wanted $2 and a bag o chips and Jeruh threw his hands up and said he was out of the bidding for him stating that “that was too rich for his blood”

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man this sucks

I’m on this case out in da boonies all day. There isn’t 4G service here so I’m on straight LTE. Not a damn thing will load, not this page, not the NFL app, not FB.

So my football free agency news is few and far between right now

I can’t tell if nothing is happening in FA or there just aren’t any new posts here on this board today

I may as well have a damn flip phone at this point

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Prepare to draft 140 lb scat back in the 1st round.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fish said seattle called dallas about earl thomas, dallas has the assets but thomas price tag for new contract is very high (wants to be 1 of highest paid safeties). &that is sticking point

Then rapaport denied that seattle contacted dallas

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fish said seattle called dallas about earl thomas, dallas has the assets but thomas price tag for new contract is very high (wants to be 1 of highest paid safeties). &that is sticking point

Then rapaport denied that seattle contacted dallas

They should trade for him and pay him. Instead they are going to hang onto Dez this year at the same rate of pay because the FA WR market is pricey and they are afraid to go into the season with a rookie #1 WR.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sweet! Hopefully we can get a 2nd to draft a little blind retarded kid from the Make-A-Wish foundation. It'd still be a better pick than Randy Gregory.

And yet there are still retards at the Zone that think he is gonna be a productive player this year. They are the same ones that think Jaylon Smith will be a Pro Bowler, Dez will catch 100 balls with 20 TDs, and Garrett will win a SB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There isn’t 4G service here so I’m on straight LTE. Not a damn thing will load, not this page, not the NFL app, not FB.
This site loads great on LTE. Tapatalk app might not though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This site loads great on LTE. Tapatalk app might not though.

It’s not just this site

It’s every damn thing, every app, every site, anything and everything is slow as hell. So slow it’s not worth waiting for stuff to load

Makes me feel like I’m on a dial up modem again

Some stuff just never load at all

Like I said, I’m out in the boonies. I doubt there are more than three teeth between the lot of these fuckers in the entire town

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Like I said, I’m out in the boonies.
So.... It ain't the LTE itself, it's most likely your poor signal quality out there.

These pages are only around 140kb total, that's gonna load fast even on the old dial-up stuff.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was weird

It showed I was on LTE and not 3G or 4G

But it also showed I had a full four bars on LTE, but was still slow as shit

So I don’t know what was going on. But after a 2 hour drive I’m back home so it doesn’t matter anymore anyway. Back to my 100m DL speed

Yay

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was weird

It showed I was on LTE and not 3G or 4G

But it also showed I had a full four bars on LTE, but was still slow as shit

So I don’t know what was going on. But after a 2 hour drive I’m back home so it doesn’t matter anymore anyway. Back to my 100m DL speed

Yay
Poor Rockfish.

Had to take a trip out to Canoga Park among the hillbillies, spent all day on a skip trace and returns to his trailer in Malibu with nothing but a empty gas tank to show for his day.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Travis Frederick has apparently restructured his contract which has freed up $7.5 mils for us

And the Cowboy front office did make the call on Earl Thomas and the Seahawks are asking for our first round pick

So that option is off the table

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Poor Rockfish.

Had to take a trip out to Canoga Park among the hillbillies, spent all day on a skip trace and returns to his trailer in Malibu with nothing but a empty gas tank to show for his day.

I wish I only had to drive to Canoga park. At least they have internet in dem darn hills

And I sure as hell wish I my house was in Malibu

I’d sell it and buy one in Hawaii and one in Texas

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Travis Frederick has apparently restructured his contract which has freed up $7.5 mils for us

And the Cowboy front office did make the call on Earl Thomas and the Seahawks are asking for our first round pick

So that option is off the table

could be worse

you could be a browns or dolphins fan just trying to figure out wtf theyre doing

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom