icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cam fleming is bleh. Another jonathan cooper type resume. He was serviceable as rt for new england. Not a top starter. Should be a swing or backup only. Ppl talking about moving collins back to lg for this guy are fuckin crazy. I guess this is good for depth

Fleming also from fort worth or something

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cam fleming is bleh. Another jonathan cooper type resume. He was serviceable as rt for new england. Not a top starter. Should be a swing or backup only. Ppl talking about moving collins back to lg for this guy are fuckin crazy. I guess this is good for depth

Fleming also from fort worth or something

I think he's a clear upgrade over our other backup OL and he has been exposed to excellent coaching.

New England wanted to keep him too. he has experience started at LT and RT too.

If he can start at RT and Collins goes back to LG, it means it's a spot early in the draft we don't have to use on OL. We could use a day 3 pick or two there and address other positions of need.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They wanted to keep him cuz they have like no tackles under contract and they just lost solder too

New england has had 2 left tackles for most of the brady era. More out of necessity because i dont kno if theyll even try to compete for hos services

I dont think hea a clear upgrade,,, but youre right because fleming has been coached by belichick and a really really good ol coach in NE

Reaction score
A dumbass Zoner really just posted that franchising Lawrence was stupid and that keeping Anthony Hitchens was far more important to the team.

Yes, Hitchens >>>> Lawrence

The % of just out and out fucktards in that place is off the charts.

It gets even better. There was a thread by one of the top fucktards named blindFaith that was attempting an "in your face haters" thread by listing the top ten rankings for regular season wins claiming the Cowboys were 6th. Problem was that the article was old, and we are actually ranked 10th.

But that wasn't the best part. When true Cowboys fans pointed out the lack of playoff wins, and that we were the only franchise that failed to reach the SB, let alone the NFC title game, Idgit, in grand self blind irony, tried to broad brush all the true Cowboys fans that expect more with a comment along the lines of "I guess its playoff wins or blow up the roster for these guys" (paraphrasing that, but close enough).

The irony, of course, being that in this era of overnight turn around of franchises, you bet your ass you blow it up if you fail, and that starts with firing the dumbass coaching staff until you hire the right one. He will then churn the roster for the best mix by getting rid of the paycheck players and scrubs.

You can always count on halfwit Idgit to make an ass of himself while he simultaneously thinks he is putting you in your place.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There was a thread by one of the top fucktards named blindFaith that was attempting an "in your face haters"
Why do I get the feeling that there are a number of posters over there that are regularly on the receiving end of golden showers.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You know you are a Cowboy fan when your teams big move in free agency is resigning your long snapper

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You know you are a Cowboy fan when your teams big move in free agency is resigning your long snapper
Your long snapper who is one of only what, two players on your roster who played in the old stadium?

Reaction score

From what I have read on other sites, the Cowboys are the only team that hasn't signed a free agent from another team. We also have the least number of players signed to our roster currently. And, Jerry Jones is on vacation in the Bahamas which the "but they have telecommunications in the Bahamas" excuse falls flat when the vacation is paired with the slim state of the roster, and the complete lack of acquiring new talent.

Jerry Jones has even lost the desire to prove to everyone he's a football man. At least he tried when he was a misguided fool blinded by his own ego when he wanted to prove to everyone he's a football man. Now, he just doesn't even give a fuck which is pathetic. He needs to sell the franchise to someone who actually does give a fuck.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
sheesh you guys need to turn those frowns upside down and stop pounding positive posters

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You need to remember this....

In Jeruh’s Jimmy Walker pickled mind we are ONE player away from winning it all!

And he plans to find that one player in the draft. So he has nothing to do for a few more weeks. Why not live it up in the Bahamas?

Don’t worry guys, Jeruh has got this!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More free agent nobodies scheduled for visits revealed today by Archer.

Same shit, different year with these guys.

I get being prudent, but when you got lapped in 2017 by another team in your division (and said team won the championship while you failed to even make the playoffs) then after 2-3 seasons of bargain basement shopping it might be time to reconsider some of the targets. We don't have excellent coaching to where signing average or below average guys is going to ultimately help the team.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
live look at cowboys free agency hq:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
More free agent nobodies scheduled for visits revealed today by Archer.

Same shit, different year with these guys.

I get being prudent, but when you got lapped in 2017 by another team in your division (and said team won the championship while you failed to even make the playoffs) then after 2-3 seasons of bargain basement shopping it might be time to reconsider some of the targets. We don't have excellent coaching to where signing average or below average guys is going to ultimately help the team.

That is EXACTLY the problem right there!

They actually think that we have an elite Coaching team that can “coach up” your average run of the mill players and turn them into top tier players at their position

Therefore there is no reason to change the HC, OC, and DC

408Cowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
It gets even better. There was a thread by one of the top fucktards named blindFaith that was attempting an "in your face haters" thread by listing the top ten rankings for regular season wins claiming the Cowboys were 6th. Problem was that the article was old, and we are actually ranked 10th.

But that wasn't the best part. When true Cowboys fans pointed out the lack of playoff wins, and that we were the only franchise that failed to reach the SB, let alone the NFC title game, Idgit, in grand self blind irony, tried to broad brush all the true Cowboys fans that expect more with a comment along the lines of "I guess its playoff wins or blow up the roster for these guys" (paraphrasing that, but close enough).

The irony, of course, being that in this era of overnight turn around of franchises, you bet your ass you blow it up if you fail, and that starts with firing the dumbass coaching staff until you hire the right one. He will then churn the roster for the best mix by getting rid of the paycheck players and scrubs.

You can always count on halfwit Idgit to make an ass of himself while he simultaneously thinks he is putting you in your place.

I just posted in that thread lol

Top Bottom