Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I sincerely doubt any of us will be surprised by anything the Cowboys do in FA

About the only thing that would surprise me is if we dumped Dez and his huge contract

Barring that we will cut a couple more scrubs and free up a couple mils to sign a couple of different scrubs

Rinse and repeat for 2019 as well

Reaction score
For 5 years I have been saying to sign Zach Brown. The only LB that has 4.4 40yd speed, hands like a DB, and has the stats that prove he is a football play maker.

If healthy, I would bring Martellus Bennett back to Dallas in spite of Jason Garrett and his stupid brother that is long gone. Bennett is the only TE that can line up out wide like a WR and come inline and block like a OT.

Eric Ried is basically Zach Brown at FS. He had some injuries but has had time to heal up and is the only true freshman to start a S in LSU history that included Honey Badger, Claiborne, and Peterson. But he will not be a Cowboy as he will protest injustice.

You add these players plus draft picks, then you prove you want to win Super Bowls.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only thing the Jones’ are out to win is Jersey sales! And the win that every season.

Winners baby! Winners!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Spagnola is a tard

I just watched a video where he talked about his wishlist for the Cowboys and he wants to bring back Lance Dunbar

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Guys, meet our new CB! He won’t be able to play until 2019 but he will fit in here perfectly.
a026fbbc97e8b13b32cd66e3f828997c.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
listening to spagnola gives me forrest whittaker eye

dude is a class-A, hand-up-the-ass puppet who just wishes he was a real boy, much like garrett

i want so badly to have him cameo on the walking dead only to have his head ripped off in the 1st 5 minutes

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Somebody on Twitter posted that Sean Smith had just signed a new one year deal with the State of California.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
scandrick reportedly asking to be released from cowboys

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
stevie jones should tell scandrick to go fuck himself and wait til he's traded

but for that to work you'd have to have a front office that knows how to trade

would be great if dallas could get a day 2-3 pick for him but he'll likely just be released, per his wishes

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
scandrick reportedly asking to be released from cowboys

Good, don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

The epitome of hands of stone and total lack of awareness of how to play the ball in the air.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For 5 years I have been saying to sign Zach Brown. The only LB that has 4.4 40yd speed, hands like a DB, and has the stats that prove he is a football play maker.

If healthy, I would bring Martellus Bennett back to Dallas in spite of Jason Garrett and his stupid brother that is long gone. Bennett is the only TE that can line up out wide like a WR and come inline and block like a OT.

Eric Ried is basically Zach Brown at FS. He had some injuries but has had time to heal up and is the only true freshman to start a S in LSU history that included Honey Badger, Claiborne, and Peterson. But he will not be a Cowboy as he will protest injustice.

You add these players plus draft picks, then you prove you want to win Super Bowls.

Bennett, not just no but fuck no.

Reid has been pretty mediocre every yr since his rookie season, and he is hurt a lot on top of being a ****** protestor. Fuck no to him too.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He's ancient, injury-prone and doesn't get picks. Why would there be a market for him?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
roseman would have gotten at least a 5th rounder for just the chip on scandrick's shoulder

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's ancient, injury-prone and doesn't get picks. Why would there be a market for him?

Somebody over at the Zone said there was a rumor Scandrick and swapping of picks for Corey Coleman. If nothing else a decoy to stretch the field on offense. Cleveland is desperate apparently to be rid of him but the Cowboys couldnt even pull this off.

Reaction score
Bennett, not just no but fuck no.

Reid has been pretty mediocre every yr since his rookie season, and he is hurt a lot on top of being a ****** protestor. Fuck no to him too.

Expand your vocabulary and tell me what on the Cowboys roster is better than Zach Brown, Eric Reid, and Martellus Bennett?

Between 2 Super Bowl appearances, Pro Bowl appearances, and one Super Bowl ring he has traveled himself to a nice career and is 2 up (Super Bowls) on Witten, Zach Brown has more starts than Lee and the other Cowboys one legged LBers, and Eric Reid injured has had more tackles and interceptions than anyone in the Dallas secondary the same amount of time.

Eric Reid, Zach Brown, and Bennett fall in the Parcells "planet theory". Only a few athletes on the planet have their athletic ability on the football field. See Tyron Smith and see the Cowboys OL without Tryon Smith.

Top Bottom