icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats a little less than the $20 mil ppl were speculating he wanted... i wonder who offered more ? Shouldnt be anyone since he said he was going to the highest bidder

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That is going to be one strong team on the field for the Rams next season

If they somehow also pick up ODB that is going to be the NFC powerhouse

I gotta look at their schedule and see which team I would consider going to watch them destroy in person at the Coliseum

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats a little less than the $20 mil ppl were speculating he wanted... i wonder who offered more ? Shouldnt be anyone since he said he was going to the highest bidder

The jets supposedly offered more but rescinded their offer.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

I don’t know how they can afford to sign ODB AND Suh, plus they still need to sign Aaron Donald

My god this is going to be one beast of a team this season

McVay ain’t fuckin around!

The Rams dont have the Jones brain trust for cap managers

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Rams dont have the Jones brain trust for cap managers

They are going all in while Donald, Gurley and Goff are on rookie deals. They gotta get it done this year. Division looks like a cake walk. So if they stay healthy they should be there. I heard they were trying to trade a pick and Tavon Austin for OBJ also on his rookie deal. Should be one of the most interesting teams to watch this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are going all in while Donald, Gurley and Goff are on rookie deals. They gotta get it done this year. Division looks like a cake walk. So if they stay healthy they should be there. I heard they were trying to trade a pick and Tavon Austin for OBJ also on his rookie deal. Should be one of the most interesting teams to watch this year.

I don't get why anyone would willingly trade for OBJ right now. I totally get why Mara and the Giants would want to get rid of him though.

He says he wont play without a new contract (and reportedly wants 20 mils a yr) AND there's the distinct possibility he gets suspended for the MJ, whores and coke thing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

Someone has coined the Rams as "Legion of Goons" after signing Sue in addition to those two punk CB's

OBJ definitely fits right in.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL

Someone has coined the Rams as "Legion of Goons" after signing Sue in addition to those two punk CB's

OBJ definitely fits right in.

Their fans wont care if they win. Look at our white house teams in the 90's. We didnt care, we were winning. Other fans hated us even more because of that stuff.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Their fans wont care if they win. Look at our white house teams in the 90's. We didnt care, we were winning. Other fans hated us even more because of that stuff.

Fans hated us more because we won so much, not because of the individual players.

And for the record, the Rams wont even remotely approach the 92-95 Cowboys

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
No question the Rams will be better at rushing the passer. And their corners are pretty good too. If Wade is trying to recreate his Denver unit, their safety and lb units need work. They will definitely miss Quinn. If they shore up those units in the draft, though, look the fuck out.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No question the Rams will be better at rushing the passer. And their corners are pretty good too. If Wade is trying to recreate his Denver unit, their safety and lb units need work. They will definitely miss Quinn. If they shore up those units in the draft, though, look the fuck out.

heres what 70 yr old wade phillips thinks about that:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good luck w/ that unless maybe the browns arent done throwing away picks this yr

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It has been an eventful offseason for Rob Gronkowski since he refused to commit to playing going forwardbut could it result in him being traded?

The chances are increasing according to both Greg Bedard of the Boston Sports Journal (subscription required but recommended) and a "Bill Belichick-friendly source":

"A Bill Belichick-friendly source agreed with my thinking that once a player makes Belichick start to contemplate life without him, Belichick starts to warm to being without that player. "He imagines you gone," he said. The longer Gronkowski goes without saying he's all in, the chances of him being traded increases, the source said.

Bedard added "everyone" is in an agreement that a reunion with Jimmy Garoppolo in San Francisco is the most likely scenario for Gronkowski as maybe a makeup for robbing the Patriots in the trade for Garoppolo. The Rams were also floated.

Given that Bedard is especially plugged in with Belichick's way of thinking, Gronk seems to be tiring of the shackles in New England and Bill Belichick's proclivity to move on from players, it would not be astonishing if Gronk is traded soon.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
good luck w/ that unless maybe the browns arent done throwing away picks this yr

Why the media would think a guy that wants 20 million a yr, coming off a horrendous injury and likely staring a suspension in the face would garner "at least two first picks" just shows how inept and ridiculous they are.

Nobody is doing that.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why the media would think a guy that wants 20 million a yr, coming off a horrendous injury and likely staring a suspension in the face would garner "at least two first picks" just shows how inept and ridiculous they are.

Nobody is doing that.

i saw later its a 1st and a 3rd

Top Bottom