dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That is going to be a fucking scary D-Line with Suh, Donald and Brockers

Brockers isn't much of a pass rusher. Suh and especially Donald are big time pass rushing DT's though.

That said, usually in Phillips' 3-4 schemes most of the pressure comes form the OLB's, and they got rid of Robert Quinn. Not sure who else they have for edge rushers. They obviously loaded up on CB's too, so he will probably be blitzing a ton.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants just traded JPP to the bucs for a 3rd round pick and they swap fourth round picks

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
but i dont think they can afford to lowball fleming but its prob going to have to be more $$$ than waddle

i think that the cowboys believe that chaz green might still pan out, which puts in perspective the dangerous lack of depth...

.. at whats supposed to be (and needs to be) 1 of the top units

...... in all of football

...........at any position

fleming would be better than what they have now ,,,so ya again, just sign him

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
but i dont think they can afford to lowball fleming but its prob going to have to be more $$$ than waddle

i think that the cowboys believe that chaz green might still pan out, which puts in perspective the dangerous lack of depth...

.. at whats supposed to be (and needs to be) 1 of the top units

...... in all of football

...........at any position

fleming would be better than what they have now ,,,so ya again, just sign him

Chaz Green wont be on this roster this year. Take it to the bank.

Honestly should have been released the day after that Falcons game debacle. He has a serious effort problem that this staff is total incapable of addressing and improving.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Michael Bennett apparently has a felony warrant for knowingly and willingly causing injury to an elderly disabled woman

He was indicted and is facing up to 10 years in prison and $10k in fines

247Sports

Fly eagles fly bitches!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if rams get OBJ and suh they are pretty much going to look like the closest NFL comparion to the NBAs golden state warriors

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
if rams get OBJ and suh they are pretty much going to look like the closest NFL comparion to the NBAs golden state warriors

Yeah, bet it works out for them just like that "dream team" in Philly worked out years ago.

That will be a team of total malcontents and they don't have the strong personality type coaches to deal with them.

I bet they struggle to finish .500

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, bet it works out for them just like that "dream team" in Philly worked out years ago.

That will be a team of total malcontents and they don't have the strong personality type coaches to deal with them.

I bet they struggle to finish .500

i hope so

but at least they are going all in while goff and donald are still cheap ,, its a logical strategy

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
oh hey marty b is retiring and going to pursue his calling: write children's books

lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit

I don’t know how they can afford to sign ODB AND Suh, plus they still need to sign Aaron Donald

My god this is going to be one beast of a team this season

McVay ain’t fuckin around!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
RAMS JUST SIGNED SUH!!!

Oh Sheeeeeeiiiit

One year at $14 mils

I feel sorry for Bradford, Wilson, and Jimmy G! At least Jimmy G and Wilson can avoid some of the pressure. But Sam Bradford is going to get wrecked playing them twice this season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom