icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the rams and eagles are not fucking around

both are taking advantage of not having to pay their starting qb big bucks yet

rams are pretty scary to think about how good their offense has become, and how good their pass rush will be with talib and peters giving them even MORE time to get to the qb

meanwhile, dallas is working diligently to make the offense more "dak-friendly" which has translated in releasing some no-name olineman, benson mayowa and franchising lawrence

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not wanted, again

he'll prob end up on the eagles for cheap which will allow them to let their other TE (burton?) walk for big money

marty b was giong to take a pay cut to stay on the pats if the patriots landed his brother

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle is releasing Richard Sherman and Jeremy Lane

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Must be an exciting time to be an Eagle or Ram fan. They actually have GMs that are attempting to improve their teams right now instead of spending the week in NY being an over the hill attention whore, wasting time on a case they never had a prayer of winning. While Jerry is seeking publicity, these teams are actually trying win, amazing concept.

Reaction score
Must be an exciting time to be an Eagle or Ram fan. They actually have GMs that are attempting to improve their teams right now instead of spending the week in NY being an over the hill attention whore, wasting time on a case they never had a prayer of winning. While Jerry is seeking publicity, these teams are actually trying win, amazing concept.

They have professional, full-time GMs while we have a part-time LARPer at GM who, even after more than two decades, is a rank amateur making the same mistakes he's always made.

Neither the Rams nor Eagles GM is concerned with promoting the next concert or boxing match. Both are on the job 24/7 doing nothing but working on making the team better.

This is why I say that the Cowboys would be worth more with me as owner because I'd hire guys like that.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
These fuckers cant even make obvious decisions like sending Dez packing because they are emotionally involved. Meanwhile the Rams are busy rebuilding their secondary and defense in order to give Philly a run for their money. This is the type of shit the fans here have to deal with because there are no real consequences for the people in power. Getting harder to take by the day.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is why I say that the Cowboys would be worth more with me as owner because I'd hire guys like that.
They'd be worth more with anybody that wasnt in love with the sound of their own voice. or didnt have a microphone and camera fetish. I seriously believe that if I had a Youtube channel Jerry would be happy to come on once a week.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dont even matter. He is a nice player but he is getting Dez type money. Just like Dez he isnt close to worth it. Cleveland has to spend a whole bunch of money to get to the cap floor so there ya go. This thread a year or two from now you will be reading about Cleveland cutting him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah I never got the hype over Landry. A WR who barely averages 10 yds per catch for his career and is coming off a season in which is averaged less than that at 8.8 (yes, EIGHT POINT EIGHT). 100 yr old beat up and broken down TE Jason Witten averaged 8.9

Witten also has a higher career yds per catch than Landry

CZer- "OHHHH but he catches lots of passes!!!!!"...."What an awesome move!!!!!!!!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dont even matter. He is a nice player but he is getting Dez type money. Just like Dez he isnt close to worth it. Cleveland has to spend a whole bunch of money to get to the cap floor so there ya go. This thread a year or two from now you will be reading about Cleveland cutting him.

Dez is twice the player Landry is, and it's not even close.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Cowboys acquired both Taylor and Landry fans all over the internet would be screaming “we goin to do Supa Bowl!”

Not here because most of us are sane and use logic to come to a conclusion (most of the time anyway)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Browns also traded Deshone Kizer to Green Bay for Demarious Randall

Guess the Peckers don't love Brett Hundley as much as people thought.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Richard Sherman meeting with Niners today. Also this was in the news blurb on it:

Sherman told Anderson Friday night he also received preliminary interest from the Titans, Lions, Raiders, Texans, Buccaneers and Packers.

Thankfully NOT us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OH NOESSSSSSS...Browns traded fat piece of shit bust Danny Shelton to the Patriots!!!!!

CZ world beside themselves wondering how we didn't get in on acquiring all that massive talent that's accumulated 128 tackles and all of 1.5 sacks in 3 seasons.

Clearly the final pice of the Cowboys super bowl puzzle according to those hayseeds.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Richard Sherman just signed with the 49rs!
171c80a774878637d8958d560afaf63c.jpg

Top Bottom