yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerruh bangs whores 1/3 his age, so he has that going for him

Putting all that money to work, its quite the accomplishment for him, he's insane enough to actually believe their not in it for the money.

He also banged the hell out of the stupid Cowboy fans too. Its amazing how many people were willing to bend over and take it up the ass by buying PSL's & sealing their financial obligation and Cowboys mediocrity for the next 30 years

I just wish one of his crazy whores could bring down the jones clan and force them to sell and get the fuck out of town so we never have to hear another uh, uh, gibberish, uh, uh, stammering nonsense from jeri and his spawn ever again

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just wish one of his crazy whores could bring down the jones clan and force them to sell and get the fuck out of town so we never have to hear another uh, uh, gibberish, uh, uh, stammering nonsense from jeri and his spawn ever again
Thry just pay 'em off handsomely. Starting with Janine Turner, who most folks don't know has a bastard child with Jerry Jr.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thry just pay 'em off handsomely. Starting with Janine Turner, who most folks don't know has a bastard child with Jerry Jr.

that's funny, I sat next to her in a movie about a month ago. I never heard that story, where'd you hear that?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
that's funny, I sat next to her in a movie about a month ago. I never heard that story, where'd you hear that?

I picked it up somehow back in '98 or so. Kid's name is Juliette Turner-Jones. Probably 21 or so, today.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I will never, never, never understand these guys. You've got millions of dollars on the line and you just can't stay off the weed. He tested positive before the combine as well even though he knew he was going to get tested. But at least the Browns GM was smart enough to wait until the 4th round to draft him. Our genius GM would have taken him in the 2nd.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I will never, never, never understand these guys. You've got millions of dollars on the line and you just can't stay off the weed. He tested positive before the combine as well even though he knew he was going to get tested. But at least the Browns GM was smart enough to wait until the 4th round to draft him. Our genius GM would have taken him in the 2nd.

He’s probably related to Randy Gregory

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ryan Switzer looks pretty good for the Raiders

I guess that’s what can happen when you use a player correctly

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ryan Switzer looks pretty good for the Raiders

I guess that’s what can happen when you use a player correctly
Looked pretty good for us last preseason, if you'll recall.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah

As a special teamer, we never really gave him a shot at WR

The Raiders are using him as a WR which is where he excelled in college and set records.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Lynch and Osweiler can play front line on the Safeway volleyball team.
Does Elway draft QBs by "at least as tall as Pey-Pey?"

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Coach Vance Joseph announced sophomore Chad Kelly is the Broncos' new No. 2 quarterback.

Kelly will be second in the game this week after Case Keenum. Paxton Lynch has been demoted to third string, and Joseph admitted the former first-rounder "has potential, but has to start performing." Lynch has been pretty dreadful ever since entering the league, and Kelly easily leapfrogged him after a single preseason outing over the weekend. Kelly went 14-of-21 for 177 yards, two scores, and a pick against the Vikings' threes. Lynch may no longer be on "scholarship" in Denver and isn't a lock to make the team's final 53-man roster.

Top Bottom