Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Raiders just released Marquette King!

Wtf? He was killing it for them all last year. He ranked third in the league last year, was a pro bowl alt, and an all pro the year before.

It won’t surprise me if we get an arrest or drug issue come up in the next couple days

Otherwise it doesn’t make sense. The article says it was Gruden sending a msg

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe a first at best.

I doubt they get that either to be honest.

I think everyone in the league knows Mara wants to be rid of that clown. They are either stuck with him 1 more yr or will end up giving him away for what will be perceived as peanuts.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I doubt they get that either to be honest.

I think everyone in the league knows Mara wants to be rid of that clown. They are either stuck with him 1 more yr or will end up giving him away for what will be perceived as peanuts.

You are probably right.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
radio host in boston thinks the pats are either loading up a trade package for obj or draft a qb they like

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that was fast

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Welp, for those that had the OBJ dream to the Rams, that aint happenin. Cooks is another guy Belichick didnt want to pay, I admire that about Belichick, he doesnt want to pay anybody and five Lombardi's allows him to do that.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
nfl draft qb arms race now?? pats vs bills

pats have 5 picks in top 100
bill have 6 picks in top 100

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
last play of the brandin cooks era in NE...

getting knocked the fuck out by malcom jenkins in the super bowl

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and this is the roster-building "build from the draft" bullshit process that we're supposed to keep eating up ???

dallas is just not on the same level as other teams when it comes to roster management or accumulating assets

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
nfl draft qb arms race now?? pats vs bills

pats have 5 picks in top 100
bill have 6 picks in top 100

This is a big part of Belichicks brilliance and the difference between him and Jerry. Jerry sees the draft as jersey selling opportunities. Belichick sees it as four years of cheap labor to perpetuate his system.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys have no shot with jones and his spawn against this kind of creativity

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Marquette King signed with the Broncos

That appears to be a dumb cut by Gruden. I wonder what went on behind the scenes to cause Gruden to cut him. It certainly wasn’t his performance on the field or even a financial decision

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
radio host in boston thinks the pats are either loading up a trade package for obj or draft a qb they like

There is absolutely no way in hell Belichick would have a guy like OBJ on his team. Brady wouldn't want him either.

Trading up for a QB or using one of those 1sts on one seems like a possibility though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Welp, for those that had the OBJ dream to the Rams, that aint happenin. Cooks is another guy Belichick didnt want to pay, I admire that about Belichick, he doesnt want to pay anybody and five Lombardi's allows him to do that.

He got lucky that the Rams bailed him out, because he gave away his 1st rd pick last yr to get this guy for 1 yr.

Top Bottom