Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I figured it would be a good idea to have one single thread where we can discuss all the movement around the league.

Gruden just stated that it was time to move on from Cousins because he didn’t want to be in Washington anymore. I guess him not signing any of the offers they offered him pretty much sealed that deal.

The Vikes are letting Case Keenum go and keeping Sam Bradford as the back up. I don’t know about that. I think I might keep Keenum over Bradford at this point

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Vikes are letting Case Keenum go and keeping Sam Bradford as the back up. I don’t know about that. I think I might keep Keenum over Bradford at this point

There's no guarantee that they'll keep any of them. All three of their qbs are free agents. Everything I've read indicates they're going to be real contenders for Cousins, and if they do resign one of them Bradford's the most likely to not get starting offers elsewhere and come back for backup money.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see what happens with Foles, Cousins, Keenum, and Bradford

That’s a lot of potential trade bait for the taking right there (accept for Cousins)

I’m curious to see where each of them end up

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Hmm, well, so much for that. Maybe. (Source:247 Sports)

The Seattle Seahawks have concluded their search for a trade that would optimize Earl Thomas' value with the final verdict that no such deal exist. Or at least, that's what we're left to gather from the latest report on Thomas' status with the team. After a week of reports suggesting the Seahawks were firmly on the side of moving on from their All-Pro safety, things have completely shifted back in the other direction, as the NFL combine concluded on Monday.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks no longer have any interest in trading [FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Earl Thomas[/FONT] and are looking to get a long-term extension signed now but more importantly Thomas is firmly in their plans for 2018.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]With Michael Bennett still reportedly firmly entrenched on the trade block, the Seahawks now seem unlikely to trade two out of Bennett, Thomas and [FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Richard Sherman[/FONT]. Sherman's almost impossible to trade at this point due to his Achilles surgeries; so if Thomas is staying too, it looks like Bennett may be the only star the Seahawks move and that'll only save them $2 million in cap room. It's certainly not the big swing that moving Sherman or Thomas would be but it makes more sense than the total rebuild that has been floated at times. [/FONT]

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see what happens with Foles, Cousins, Keenum, and Bradford
If by interesting you mean is somebody going to over pay for mediocre QB play? Yep just like clock work. 32 teams need quality QB play but only about half have one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If by interesting you mean is somebody going to over pay for mediocre QB play? Yep just like clock work. 32 teams need quality QB play but only about half have one.

That is exactly what I mean

I read something today that Philly is asking for “at least” a 1st and 4th rounder for Foles but really want a 1st and 3rd for him

To be honest...
How do you put a value on a back up QB who just won a SB and was also named the SB MVP?

It’s not like there is a standard going rate for that type of player. They just don’t exist. So I’m sure someone will drastically overpay for his services thinking that he’s their next franchise QB even at his age

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Post I read on the interwebs said the Cards were preparing to offer Philly 3 picks (incl a 1st) for Foles.

THREE picks now for a guy almost nobody wanted.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I want to believe that the seahawks are full of shit and are just trying to drive up thomas trade value in order to truly capitolize their assets and rebuild quickly

Although he is the healthiest remaining player from the legion of boom

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mo wilkerson is also on the market and hes exactly the loafing pos we need for dallas

Guys like him can turn it around considering hes only been on the jets and didnt win anything in college either

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to reports (so take that for what it’s worth) the Vikings have offered Kirk Cousins $91 mil for 3 years. The big news on this offer is that every penny of it is guaranteed!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to reports (so take that for what it’s worth) the Vikings have offered Kirk Cousins $91 mil for 3 years. The big news on this offer is that every penny of it is guaranteed!

LOL

Zimmer was right. Get the QB wrong and he's getting canned. Especially with those kind of numbers.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if he holds out for more. Hell, he did it in Washington. Plus he saw what a jimmy G got in San Fran last year and I’m sure in his own mind he’s better than Jimmy G.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if he holds out for more. Hell, he did it in Washington. Plus he saw what a jimmy G got in San Fran last year and I’m sure in his own mind he’s better than Jimmy G.

I don't think in anyone else's mind though...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Interesting

We can sign his whiny ass and he and Dez can bitch and moan and cry on the sidelines all game together

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
icup how did your tweet post get put above mine?

When I posted mine it wasn’t there

Now I go back to the thread and yours is before mine

Weird chit mang

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And the rich get richer

And the Cowboys get.......

Coach Garrett and his ten year process!

Top Bottom