theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ramsey seems like a knucklehead to be honest.

Has had a spat of dumb penalties in his two yrs so far. Then a few days ago got banned from practice for a week.

Reaction score
Dequinton Osborne signs with Broncos

Osborne was a high priority UDFA. Why was he cut before camp? He is short but was a standout at OSU and fits the 4-3 DT mold. I saw that the Broncos picked him up yesterday.

Probably means nothing but I liked him in college. He had a high motor and made plays.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if he will get released by three teams in one single offseason

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Earl Campbell at his best was more enjoyable to watch. Running over guys and dragging guys down the field. Not a knock on Walter but Earl was something to watch on those good Oilers teams.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson signs deal with Redskins

John Keim
ESPN Staff Writer

Running back Adrian Peterson has signed a one-year contract with the Washington Redskins, the team announced Monday.

He signed for the veterans minimum of $1.015 million, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Peterson gives the Redskins depth and options at running back after injuries to three key backs in the first two preseason games. They lost expected starter Derrius Guice for the season with a torn ACL. Backups Samaje Perine and Byron Marshall both suffered leg injuries in the second game. Perine is not expected to miss much time, while Marshall might be able to return within four weeks.

Signing Peterson doesn't mean the Redskins have changed their opinion on Rob Kelley and Samaje Perine. Either of the three could be the starter.

The Redskins still have Rob Kelley, who would start as of now, and Chris Thompson, their third-down back. They also have Kapri Bibbs, who is fighting for a roster spot. Those were the only three healthy backs on the roster -- and the Redskins are reluctant to play Thompson in the preseason after he broke his fibula in November.

Peterson, 33, made seven Pro Bowls in 10 seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, but the team made him a free agent when it declined to exercise an option in his contract after the 2016 season. Peterson signed a two-year deal with New Orleans, but he was traded to Arizona on Oct. 10. The Cardinals released him after the season.

According to ESPN Stats & Information research, among players with at least 150 rushes over the past two seasons, Peterson has averaged only 3.1 yards per carry -- the third-fewest yards per rush attempt in that time.

Peterson ranks 12th on the NFL's all-time rushing list with 12,276 yards. He's added another 2,015 yards receiving. In 2012, Peterson rushed for 2,097 yards -- second-most in a season after Eric Dickerson.

Last season with Arizona, Peterson had two games in which he rushed for 293 yards, but in four others he gained a combined 155. He was suspended by the NFL in 2014 for child abuse.

The Redskins open the season on Sept. 9 at Arizona.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pure desperation, from both Peterson and the 'skins. I've seen enough of him the last few years to know that the continued decline has been beyond obvious. I'll be a little surprised if he's not released by October.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Updating a previous report, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports A.J. McCarron did not suffer a broken collarbone in the Bills' second preseason and will return to practice "soon."

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Updating a previous report, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports A.J. McCarron did not suffer a broken collarbone in the Bills' second preseason and will return to practice "soon."

wow that healed fast. where the fuck was that collarbone medicine when romo broke his ??

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Raiders are trading Khalil Mack to the Bears

What in the ever loving fuck is that all about?

The details aren’t in yet. But this better be a Jimmy Johnson great train robbery type deal for the Raiders.

“Update”

It looks like it will be for two first round picks with more details to come

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What in the ever loving fuck is that all about?
Compared to other owners Mark Davis is a pauper. Also Gruden wants to show the world he is some kind of bad ass getting involved in personnel matters. With his my way or the highway mantra. Of course it will blow up in his face. A grossly over rated coach who won a SB because Bill Callahan was too stupid to change the playbook. Gruden was hired to sell PSLs in Vegas. I think he flops and comes nowhere near finishing up his 10 year deal.

Top Bottom