G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Still won't make the Bears good enough to unseat either the Vikes or GB IMO. 4 #1s for Oak these next 2 yrs sounds good to me if I'm a Raiders fan.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
4 #1s for Oak these next 2 yrs sounds good to me if I'm a Raiders fan.
And that's key. Four #1 draft picks in addition to the two they have anyway.

But like Jimmy Johnson said, the picks are only as good as who they're used for.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
With Brady/Big Ben/Rivers probably retired in the next 2 yrs, Oak with Carr have a good chance to be the team of the 2020s. I'm Gruden I draft nothing but the best D-linemen & Olinemen with those 4 #1s 2of each! The game is won & lost in the trenches, not at the WR/RB/QB position.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Khalil Mack just signed his new contract with the Bears for $141m which surpassed Aaron Donald’s record setting contract of $135m

AD didn’t hold that record for long

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm Gruden I draft nothing but the best D-linemen & Olinemen with those 4 #1s 2of each!
He's got SIX #1's in the next two years. Four from this trade. Obviously he believes the "process" can take a lot less than eight years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's got SIX #1's in the next two years. Four from this trade. Obviously he believes the "process" can take a lot less than eight years.

Where are you getting this six 1st round picks from?

Here are the details of the deal from what I can find

The Raiders receive first-round picks next year and in 2020 in the trade, along with a third-rounder in 2020 and a sixth-rounder next year. The Bears, in addition to Mack, get a second-round selection and a conditional fifth-rounder, both in 2020.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport confirms Jerick McKinnon will miss the rest of the season with a right ACL tear.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I heard an amazingly similar comment about a team in Dallas 28+ (or-) years ago

Yeah, except they didn't get the haul that we did.

The Bears made some extremely bold moves and have given up A TON of draft capital the past two years for Trubisky and now Mack. We'll see if it works out.

Top Bottom