Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
all good buddy

i was out plowing said snow storm

we ended up w/ only like 6" of total snowfall but wouldnt you know they were literally forcasting boston getting anywhere from 0-12" of snow. gee thanks for the dopplar accuweather forecast

fuckign weathermen and jason garrett... the 2 jobs where you can constantly be wrong and still have job security

I'm in PA and we got nowhere near the amount of snowfall they predicted. But New Jersey just got hit with almost 2 feet in some areas so it wasn't worth driving into work.

Spring is just around the corner and I've taken up a hobby over the winter so I'm not a slave to Garrett, Jerry and their dysfunctional bunch. It's what old guys do to pass the time while this team implodes over the next few years. The new contending teams have separated themselves for the near future.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I had to break out the shorts again because it’s back up to the mid 70’s

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have to disagree with Sturm a little on the Jaylon Smith thing. I don't grade players for a living but it was fairly obvious to me that he was moving around much better and seemed to be trusting what he saw more than simply guessing (which was obvious early on IMO)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom