Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Amazon just announced a delay for the premiere of this, to change the title and associated marketing.

New title? "All for Nothing."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just saw that they did a college version of All or Nothing with the Michigan Wolverines and coach Harbaugh

Might be interesting

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw that they did a college version of All or Nothing with the Michigan Wolverines and coach Harbaugh

Might be interesting

it would be more interesting if Harbaugh was the coach for the Cowboys instead of Clapper

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've been a Amazon Prime member since its inception and also have a fire TV stick. I'm going to watch just to catch idiotic pearls of non-wisdom from Ginger, record the choice bits on my phone and post to youtube. Then post them here.

Just another selfless bit of service from your gracious DCU host...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in watching. Not even a little. If it comes across my TV while I'm channel surfing, I'll just continue to surf.

I cant envision being anything but enraged by watching it. Same reason I never watched the NFL Network show about jeri which I'm sure is filled with outright lies

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Get back on topic nerds, take that tech talk to the rant zone or something

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The talking heads were talking about it and were saying that you can kind of get a feel for why Dez is gone with the way they focused on his bullshit last season. Kind of like they were laying the groundwork for the cut

Plus a cut I saw showed Garrett cussing out the entire room after a game for how shitty they played and for lack of effort

I’m curious to see that side of Carot Top because I didn’t think he had it in him

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Who the fuck would watch this?

It’s got some interesting clips. The one with Pollack complaining about all the attention they were spending on the National Anthem was pretty good. That had to be the moment they decided to get rid of him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I watched the premiere episode of this last night on Amazon Prime, using my Fire TV stick.

My Gawd, it is very easy to see why we're mediocre. I'll do only one case in point and leave it at that for now.

Receiver meeting room, they are watching film of the Broncos in preparation for the Denver game we lost 42-17. The receivers coach is in the back of the room, players all with their backs to him, watching the tape. Dez slouching in front all alone, pouting and all wrapped up in a hoodie, legs extended out and keeping his arms crossed. Receivers coach going on and on about what a badass Von Miller is and how the game plan is to play "old school" and just run Zeke 30 times.

Dez is bitching, saying "Hey bro why don't we just go up and down the field on these guys" and complaining about how the receivers coach phrased his descriptions of Denver's defense, saying at one point, "This is how you get me in the frustration..."

All because that coach dared say something like, "We have to be patient with this kind of attack, not get frustrated if things don't go our way early, and just keep pounding them."

Then the coach is apologizing sarcastically, saying "I'm sorry you don't like the way I phrased it, how would you like me to describe it?" and Dez is fidgeting, posturing, and motor-mouthing back at him.

Meanwhile the other receivers in the room including Witten have now got their arms crossed and are sitting very rigidly. It wasn't a productive meeting at all, from what they showed of it. It's clear Dez was a problem for them in these situations not just during games, and really it's easy to see why they decided to just cut ties with this fuck. Really, it's worse than even I imagined. He was a drag on morale.

Anyhow they cut to a meeting among all the coaches, where Ginger is preaching the approach, "old school" and run the ball until they wear out. During the game does anyone remember what we actually did?

Zeke: 9 total carries.

They also cut to a meeting between the Jonses, Jerry Jr, Charlotte, Jerruh and Stevie. Jerry Jr. just glowing over you might guess it - jersey and swag sales! And it was clear from watching that, this really is their main focus. Retail sales.

Needless to say the show angered me greatly and I found myself screaming at these assholes off and on, throughout.

Not going to take the trouble to provide any clips, I really don't think it's worth fighting YouTube over for copyrights.

Will report on episode 2 after I watch it.

Carry on.

Top Bottom