Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
247Sports
This should be interesting

It was apparently filmed last season so it will cover the whole Zeke fighting Goodell debacle, Jeruh making it into the HOF, and all the other shit from last season.

It will be available on Amazon Video in April to coincide with the draft

Last edited:

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All or Nothing: Dallas Cowboys

All or Nothing season 3 will follow the Dallas Cowboys this upcoming season. This is a reality tv show produced by Amazon that follows around a team during the entire season. The first two seasons followed the Rams then the Cardinals and were great tv. I dont like that Cowboys will be on this show.Just seems like another distraction and ring in Jerry's circus.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
247Sports
This should be interesting

It was apparently filmed last season so it will cover the whole Zeke fighting Goodell debacle, Jeruh making it into the HOF, and all the other shit from last season.

It will be available on Amazon Video in April to coincide with the draft

You must of beat me Scot. It was under the impression it will follow the 2018 season. Am I mistaken?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You must of beat me Scot. It was under the impression it will follow the 2018 season. Am I mistaken?

Yeah it's already filmed, they followed the team all last season.

Which to me makes it far less interesting.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah,well fuck that. I have no desire to remember that disaster of a season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The article states that it was filmed last season and will cover Zeke getting suspended and Jeruh being inducted into the HOF

I wish it would be this upcoming season. But it’s not

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
will cover Zeke getting suspended and Jeruh being inducted into the HOF

and there's the reason its on tv, expect jeri to be the lead all throughout with occasional cameos by this thing called football

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and there's the reason its on tv, expect jeri to be the lead all throughout with occasional cameos by this thing called football

I swear they put that old fuck in the HOF just to mess with us.

Reaction score
I swear they put that old fuck in the HOF just to mess with us.

I agree, and I don't think it's hyperbole either.

I also am convinced the Eagles purposely lost the last game of the season to Dallas to both screw up our draft by three slots as well as keep Garrett for another year.

As a side note, it is astonishing to me that the Eagles clearly laid down in the last game, and Dallas still nearly lost. It's like that old joke only in this one the Eagles leave the field, and two plays later the Cowboys win.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in watching. Not even a little. If it comes across my TV while I'm channel surfing, I'll just continue to surf.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in watching. Not even a little. If it comes across my TV while I'm channel surfing, I'll just continue to surf.

You have to have Amazon Prime video to watch it. So there is zero chance of that happening. It’s not on regular tv/cable

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have to have Amazon Prime video to watch it. So there is zero chance of that happening. It’s not on regular tv/cable

OK. Let me put it to you like this.....if my cable stopped working and the only thing I had was this one show available on Amazon Prime, I'd rather go watch the grass grow in the winter. Or I'd rather pick up cat hair in my home one at a time instead of using the vacuum just to pass the time. Or I'd rather count how many stitches it took to make my favorite blanket. Or I'd rather go outside and count how many landscape pebbles I have in my landscaping, front and back (and I have tons of stone). Or I'd rather count how many branches I have on a mature maple tree. Or I'd rather count how many flakes of oatmeal are in a super sized box from Costco. You know what I mean?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
5871d6d0b977dd2bd4151fe76a9642ef.jpg

Top Bottom