Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
back to cb he goes

Sigh, this is where Jones started out at CB, he was awful. Stephen has his fathers same keen eye for talent. If he walked into a singles bar with a grand in his pocket, I have not no doubt he'd walk out with the fattest, ugliest woman in the room.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sigh, this is where Jones started out at CB, he was awful. Stephen has his fathers same keen eye for talent. If he walked into a singles bar with a grand in his pocket, I have not no doubt he'd walk out with the fattest, ugliest woman in the room.

That really isn't true. He started out playing nickel and dime DB and covering other teams pass catching TE's. He was moved to CB some late his rookie season due to injuries IIRC. He was originally drafted with the idea his speed, range and length would help him become a true center field type FS, and his first offseason they moved him permanently to FS.

I actually think if Jones stays here (because it isn't a given he does, he could be a guy that gets moved) Kris Richard can make something out of him. He definitely has the traits that Richard seemed to like in CB's while in Seattle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Admitting Cooper blows, welp that is a step in the right direction.

I don't think he said he blows, but he was average at best, got hurt again at the end of the season and is an unrestricted free agent that I doubt they have any interest in signing to much more than a 1 or 2 yr deal for around the vet minimum. (If that)

So yeah, they do need a LG.

Top Bottom