NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Was hoping you would retain Manny, if nothing else, to keep him out of FA this upcoming winter. No way we land him, with us paying 30M aav to 43 year old Pujols for the next three years after this one

watching Trout being wasted is one of my darkest sports timelines of my life. Not quite Cowboys, post-95/JJ dark, but up there, brother

At least Trout got to see his football team win a Super Bowl.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Was hoping you would retain Manny, if nothing else, to keep him out of FA this upcoming winter. No way we land him, with us paying 30M aav to 43 year old Pujols for the next three years after this one

watching Trout being wasted is one of my darkest sports timelines of my life. Not quite Cowboys, post-95/JJ dark, but up there, brother

Pujols deal looks like a real steal compared to the Chris Davis contract

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
You think Tank takes Flowers to the woodshed, mañana?

Good chance of it.
Remains to be seen, but barring injury, he should do very well this year. I believe we have a good enough DL rotation to discourage putting too many guarding Tank. When Irving comes back it will get better.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My Twins looking for a manager again. I have a feeling what direction it'll go, whether it ends up good or bad we'll see...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
astros are a fuckin wagon man

but pretty much every decision cora made vs. NY has been money, so i hope the sox can get it done

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Brewers are no joke. Fox biggest nightmare would be a Milwaukee/ Houston WS with no coastal viewership.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lots of shit went down last night

sox whooped that ass

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good morning astros fans

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score