NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Not a baseball fan, but I think it is sad that this Josh Hader kid that made some questionable Tweets when he was barely old enough to sneak a beer out of his daddy's fridge is being called to the carpet.

Its the mob fake outrage mentality. And its all Trump's fault.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a baseball fan, but I think it is sad that this Josh Hader kid that made some questionable Tweets when he was barely old enough to sneak a beer out of his daddy's fridge is being called to the carpet.

Welcome to the world of PC

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Its the mob fake outrage mentality. And its all Trump's fault.

Nope. The fake outrage thing was simmering before Trump and it exploded after he got elected. Now it just seems like he caused it. It is just a raging inferno that he feeds daily but didn't start it.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Nope. The fake outrage thing was simmering before Trump and it exploded after he got elected. Now it just seems like he caused it. It is just a raging inferno that he feeds daily but didn't start it.

Its always there. The fools just need a reason to express it. Trump has been great. Bringing out the worst in those fools as they expose themselves. I think its just what we needed. There will never be any "working together" with those clowns because they dont wanna work together. They are like spoiled brats that want everything their way and throw a tantrum when they dont get it.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Trouty

Reaction score
Its brutal. Ive prob watched less than 30 games this year. Manny gone. Complete dumpster fire.

Was hoping you would retain Manny, if nothing else, to keep him out of FA this upcoming winter. No way we land him, with us paying 30M aav to 43 year old Pujols for the next three years after this one

watching Trout being wasted is one of my darkest sports timelines of my life. Not quite Cowboys, post-95/JJ dark, but up there, brother

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys were doing so well, not two three years ago, and now this shit show. Still, I wont throw stones in a glass house, J

Its crazy. How can every player be so awful? Chris Davis - horrible. Painful to watch.

Top Bottom