Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is what I see on some emojis
afa77d95e870c04b7675c2c9c7b4e97e.jpg

01ee381367e995c8723e4b6ac7562a96.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do you actually see the emoji when I use them on tapatalk?
Yep those are processed third party and the result becomes part of your input to the database.
This is what I see on some emojis
No surprise at all. Smilies as they're called, are pulled up locally and tapatalk is remote, and TT doesn't support them. The ones you do see from twitter, are the same ones TT uses.

Do you see your new avatar I gave you?

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thanks Bay10

I already listen to Joe Rogan

And just listened to Ben Shapiro and The Doomsday podcast while working a case this morning

How did you like Ben Shapiro?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I did like his last 2A podcast

I subscribed to his podcast so I’ll give him a good listen now

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Scot, I highly suggest The Jocko Willnik Podcast. He is a Navy Seal that tells war stories and just shares how to be a better man. I wish I were half the man as Jocko.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just listened to Darren Woodsen show podcasts with Michael Irvin which was one of the most entertaining podcast/interviews I have ever heard

It had me laughing and smiling the entire time

Now I’m listening to Darren’s interview with Aikman which is also entertaining, but so far not as funny

I highly recommend his podcast

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If you like history, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is awesome, especially Ghosts of the Ostfront (which has become so popular, I think you have to pay 5 bucks for all episodes but its well worth it, it will blow your mind)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you like history, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is awesome, especially Ghosts of the Ostfront (which has become so popular, I think you have to pay 5 bucks for all episodes but its well worth it, it will blow your mind)

Thanks Yim

I already listen to him

His episode on the Mongols was really good

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Michael Irvin has a new podcast coming out next week. He just announced it on the Shawn and RJ show. This should be entertaining to say the least

5ae16e933862ff71e2a89f93c6167d14.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
MI interviewed Charles Haley last week and it is hilarious.

Haley went in on this current team and as we all know, Haley says what he wants to say and doesn’t give a fuck what anybody thinks about. So he tears this team a new one and it is great to hear someone in his position speaking the truth.

Calls the entire defense shit, the o line shit, and basically says the team only has one Alpha male and that’s Zeke

When asked about D Law he says that he’s not a leader

It’s a good listen

Last edited:
Top Bottom