Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The surgeon that worked on Carson said this injury is so serious he may have to wear brace his whole carrer. He compared Wentz injury to RG3 injury. Carson is just a system qb anyway.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I posted that somewhere else. I'll guess Carson makes it all the way back by the end of 2018. More importantly, Pederson has proven he can win without him so it really doesnt impact us that much. I think my main take away from the second Eagle game was that in a game they didnt have to win, their 2nd and 3rd string defense shut our offense down in a game Jerry desperately wanted to win. That is very troubling going forward.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
eagles beat the pats w/o wentz

wentz almost seems like an afterthought to the new era of misery thats about to unfold on the cowboys

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I read somewhere the Brady wears the same type of brace. Right now we're hoping that an injury will keep the Eagles from being competitive for the next 10 years. That's the only thing the fan base has left....hope.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I read somewhere he wears his momma's old panties too.

Show some respect for the GOAT.......but it still wouldn't surprise me if he did. I wouldn't care if Dak cross dressed so long as he won.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Show some respect for the GOAT.......but it still wouldn't surprise me if he did. I wouldn't care if Dak cross dressed so long as he won.

SOMETHING drives him. It's gotta be the panties!

Reaction score
I think it'll be very difficult to sit Foles on the bench when Wentz's ready to play again myself. Foles really played well on the big stage, not simply regular season, and proved he can command a team and win. It's going to be a very difficult decision when Wentz returns, but if I'm Foles...I wanna play, I've earned my stripes.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it'll be very difficult to sit Foles on the bench when Wentz's ready to play again myself. Foles really played well on the big stage, not simply regular season, and proved he can command a team and win. It's going to be a very difficult decision when Wentz returns, but if I'm Foles...I wanna play, I've earned my stripes.

It’s not difficult at all

You play your franchise QB

AND

you get whatever you can get for Foles in FA.

Top Bottom