Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are going to raise prices again! What a brilliant idea. You have many customers cancelling their subscriptions because they were tired of the kneeling bullshit. So their solution is to raise prices on the remaining subscribers!

Great fucking idea ya morons. It looks like I’ll be looking for a new way to watch my Cowboy games this coming season

REPORT: DirecTV Raises Prices For NFL Sunday Ticket | Total Pro Sports

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They probably consulted with Goodell about that before they made the decision. He told them everything was good.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would love to know how many ppl actually cancelled their subscriptions last season over that kneeling bullshit

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to know how many ppl actually cancelled their subscriptions last season over that kneeling bullshit

I'm sure Goodell and league officials have told DTV to keep that info under lock and key

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Been a customer since 1998 when you had to put up your own dish, but they've gone to hell since AT&T bought them, just like I knew they would. This is just another sign of their idiotic way of doing business.

I've had bad experiences with cable but I'm still going to cancel DTV unless they give me an unbelievable deal to stay. But from what I've heard, since AT&T took over, they're more likely to say okay, see ya.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s what I heard too

I used to be able to call up each year and threaten to leave to get at least some kind of discount on Sunday Ticket

This year they said nope, but if you sign a two year agreement we will give you $10 off per month for 12 months

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m curious to see if there is still talk about loss of viewership from the kneeling BS at the start of the season. Or if it’s just back to normal.

If there is still talk of a massive boycott by viewers that might help us get some form of discount

But it’s unlikely

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lol. Screw those prices. I"ll use Mobdro or find a stream. No way will I pay that for this declining product.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I already dropped it a while back. Direct TV's expensive enough without it, and there's not a whole lot around here for better options.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I already dropped it a while back. Direct TV's expensive enough without it, and there's not a whole lot around here for better options.

How do you watch the Cowboy games each week?

Or do you just watch whatever is on the local Chanel?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How do you watch the Cowboy games each week?

Or do you just watch whatever is on the local Chanel?

We still manage to end up with probably 3/4 of the Cowboys games. The ones we don't get I follow as close as I can online and watch what's on, which is all Vikings games, with a mixing of Broncos, Chiefs and Packers the most featured amongst everything else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m in Los Angeles and i “used” to get most of the Cowboy games. Then the rest would be raider and rams games.

But now the the Rams and the shitty ass chargers (who no one here wants) are back in town we get all the damn Rams games, then they fill in the rest with the crappy Charger games that no one attends or even watches locally. Then they still throw in some Raider games before the Cowboy games

The only Cowboy games we got last year were game of the weeks or prime time games.

Luckily I had Sunday Ticket so it didn’t matter

But this coming season I’ll have to figure something out

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think I needed Sunday Ticket for maybe 4 Cowboys games last year. Raising the price might be the reason I risk missing 4 whole games.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly

But there has got to be a way to watch the games without DTV

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i would stream any games i cant watch

which is most of them because my local is pats

usually try searching reddit streams but not always reliable

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I tried streaming a game before on my phone at work and it didn’t work worth a damn

It kept buffering all game. It made it almost unwatchable

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
for me, connectivity wasnt my biggest issue,

the process of searching for it is what i hated most

moral of the story if youre following at home, kids:

i hate the process

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They have this amazing thing guys, its called a "sports bar"

They have all these TV's hanging up or sitting around and they are hooked up to DirecTV and Sunday Ticket. People come to your table and ask you what game you would like to see. They even bring you beer and snacks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have this amazing thing guys, its called a "sports bar"

They have all these TV's hanging up or sitting around and they are hooked up to DirecTV and Sunday Ticket. People come to your table and ask you what game you would like to see. They even bring you beer and snacks.

Good luck getting them to put the Cowboys game on here on L.A.

Every local bar now claims to be the “best spot in town to watch your Los Angeles Rams”

and fuck the Chargers is also pretty much the prevailing thoughts at local bars

Top Bottom