dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not on Instagram, but apparently he posted a pic of two supposedly naked women in bed and thanking his wife for the Valentine's Day present.

Goodell can suspend anybody for anything, wouldn't be surprised if he gets some off-time for this.

If it's true that he put something up like this on his social media site, then it's further proof of the rumored knucklehead attitude he supposedly has there and why we've seen speculation the Cowboys would tender him at a 2nd rd level and gladly take the pick if someone signed him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
david irving's agent: david, i want you to look at this red button. if you press this red button, you will destroy the world. whatever you do, do not pre--

david irving: -presses red button-

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
MvQkMhl.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
David Irving situation (claims online account hacked)

Wonder if this is the same chick he had the 3-some pics with.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was hearing about this on cz. A quick Google search revealed nothing.Seems like it`s always something with him. Sucks because he`s a good player.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently accusations of DV

Since Goodell the assclown has already established the precedent that anyone accusing a Cowboy of DV doesn't actually need to prove anything, we can fully expect Irving to get a 6 game suspension.

Meanwhile in San Fran, Rueben Foster is still A-OK despite multiple arrests and a felony DV charge.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dumb players. Dumb Players. Dumb Players.

.500 ball last 22 years.

Correlation?

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don't worry I read on cz from the lackeys that Stephen will save the day. lol

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And BTW guys who take the JC route to for example Iowa St, go undrafted, but turn turn out to be occasionally dominant FB players, normally you find a major problem above the neck.

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
Send jerry and rod to a retirement home in the dfw area. They could spend the rest of their days in peace playing checkers

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dumb players. Dumb Players. Dumb Players.

.500 ball last 22 years.

Correlation?

What's amazing is ****** Zoners were all up in arms that we "only" qualified" David Irving at the 2nd rd tender and thought everyone would jump all over him.

The Cowboys clearly wanted someone to take this guy off our hands, and nobody did.

Top Bottom