theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So Vea and Hurst just became priorities. Why didnt they move this fucking idiot when they had the chance. Sounds like he choked her out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Vea and Hurst just became priorities. Why didnt they move this fucking idiot when they had the chance. Sounds like he choked her out.

They tried, they put the low ball 2nd rd tender on him. Nobody wanted to give up the pick.

We don't know if anyone asked Dallas "will you accept less?"

But nobody would sacrifice the 2nd. All those CZ douchebags were all up in arms talking about what a mistake it was to NOT qualify him with the 1st rd tender, many of those same idiots now claiming they should just cut him and "I knew it all along"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank God women were never interested in me. They seem to cause a lot of problems.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently the woman has now recanted the entire story.

I guess part of the online claim in the hack was he either pulled her hair out or cut it out, and I saw something last night that Irving was quoted as saying "you can see she still has all her hair" or something along those lines.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So he's been thru this before with her at Iowa State? I know that warm wet spot will make a guy do some stupid stuff but if he's been thru it with her before I have little sympathy.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So he's been thru this before with her at Iowa State? I know that warm wet spot will make a guy do some stupid stuff but if he's been thru it with her before I have little sympathy.

3sj2yn.jpg

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Its the media thats to blame here for spreading a false story. Not the hoe who gave the story.

Top Bottom