Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
How many actual seats are the PSL's tied to and how much of those were bought by corporate people and not rank and file fans.

Yeah, those are all bought by corporate people to wine and dine clients they do business with.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I don't think we're really in any danger of going 5-2 next year.
I wish I'd known Rynie was selling out, I might have been in the market.
For the weed I mean.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I would keep the seats and make the money. Be like Jerry, its all about the $$.

I think that's what I'm going to do. Plus, eventually I'll want to take my son (Please be a boy, lol) to a game. I've been to like 25 games at the new stadium. Away games are MUCH more fun. I plan on selling all home games and going to Houston, and either Atlanta or Seattle.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't think we're really in any danger of going 5-2 next year.
I wish I'd known Rynie was selling out, I might have been in the market.
For the weed I mean.

Lol. I quit smoking and selling shortly after. I haven't smoked in 3.5 years now. I used to get pounds mailed to me from Cali.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh, no doubt, but I've never understood how companies justify wasting money like that. I hear stories of companies basically blowing six figures on unnecessary expenses all the time and I can never understand it.

My former company partnered with the Los Angeles Dodgers, did multiple add campaigns between the two, have a huge ass add that you can see on the ring of honor area on every home game so we had premium luxury boxes for each game. They would hand out tickets to employees for rewards or just use it to wine and dine clients

We may have paid for the boxes but I doubt it. I believe they were part of the partnership

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just feel like whatever with this team. Jerry and Stephen and clapper have just taken the wind out of my sails.Im not even keeping up with the draft prospects this year. Im gonna take some time off from football.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I just feel like whatever with this team. Jerry and Stephen and clapper have just taken the wind out of my sails.Im not even keeping up with the draft prospects this year. Im gonna take some time off from football.

You got it. We're now into the third decade of the the Jones' incompetence. I wish I could just give it up altogether but its still ingrained in me. But its nothing like it used to be. Jerry has killed a lot of it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
901a504a260defe680fd3e925839ed06.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's why I keep saying bringing up those 5 SB wins anymore is stupid because nobody cares. I know if I was an Eagle fan I wouldn't. The Cowboys haven't been relevant in 23 years.

Exactly, when it comes to personnel, the salary cap era separates the men from the boys, this team has done jack shit since then. And whadya know it has the same FO set up since that time, what a coincidence.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Exactly, when it comes to personnel, the salary cap era separates the men from the boys, this team has done jack shit since then. And whadya know it has the same FO set up since that time, what a coincidence.

That's why even with optimum drafting and FA acquisitions we're still just a 8-8 team because newsflash to Jerry - coaching matters and it matters a lot. In fact it is vital since talent is pretty much even in this league.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
That's why even with optimum drafting and FA acquisitions we're still just a 8-8 team because newsflash to Jerry - coaching matters and it matters a lot. In fact it is vital since talent is pretty much even in this league.

Coaching is the biggest difference maker in the NFL and for 23 years we have been at a distinct disadvantage. Add the FO disadvantage and its actually remarkable we even have 2 post season wins in that 23 year period.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Its true and it drives me crazy that Jerry wont swallow his pride and hire a real coach and a real G.M.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My bet is that the Eagles get at least 2 if not 3 more Super Bowls before we get our next one

That’s how long I think it will take for Jerry to die

Reaction score
My bet is that the Eagles get at least 2 if not 3 more Super Bowls before we get our next one

That’s how long I think it will take for Jerry to die

We don't have a Super Bowl in our future. We just don't because Stevie will be just as bad as dear old dad, and name himself God Emperor of the Cowboys who wears all hats from jocks to socks.

If I'm wrong on that then I will be happy to apologize to Stevie, and we might have a chance like normal franchises if he hires a good GM, but I ain't holding my breath on Stevie having more brains than ego.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The “chance” the baby Jeruh won’t be just as bad as dear ole dad is the only thing that keeps me hanging on

I know it’s a small chance that he won’t be as bad as his dad. But it’s still a chance. Little Stevie putting the kibosh on drafting Johnny Football was a positive sign that he might be different than Jeruh

If he turns out to be as bad as his dad than I done with this franchise

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The “chance” the baby Jeruh won’t be just as bad as dear ole dad is the only thing that keeps me hanging on

I know it’s a small chance that he won’t be as bad as his dad. But it’s still a chance. Little Stevie putting the kibosh on drafting Johnny Football was a positive sign that he might be different than Jeruh

If he turns out to be as bad as his dad than I done with this franchise

My fear about Stephen is that he will be the exact opposite of Jerry and be a cheap owner. He doesn’t strike me an owner that’s ok with spending money. That means never going after a big name even if it makes sense.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My fear about Stephen is that he will be the exact opposite of Jerry and be a cheap owner. He doesn’t strike me an owner that’s ok with spending money. That means never going after a big name even if it makes sense.

Yeah he seems like a cardboard cutout of a wannabe jerrah.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Its true and it drives me crazy that Jerry wont swallow his pride and hire a real coach and a real G.M.

I can see Jerry playing Sinatra's "My Way" over and over again in his office.

Top Bottom