Reaction score
Charles Haley refers to Cowboys as "Losers"

Here's some of the juiciness:

He isn't wrong, and once again would get banned by Idgit or Reality if he tried to post this anonymously at the shit-house.

You are what you are. A team that has not gotten out of the divisional round of the playoffs and when they did make the playoffs the next year that had a top 15 draft pick.

Last year showed the stupidity of the Owner, VP, and GM, letting all of the starters and team leaders go (especially on defense), and thought that Zeke was not going to get suspended in this environment against domestic abuse. Rookies on defense, one legged LBers, no upgrades at WR, and 2 departures on the OL as starters. How can a so called General Manager think that was going to produce a Super Bowl contender?

This is not the Cowboys I grew up with were winning is not everything...it is the only thing. Thanks for the memories 70's (thanks Tex, Tom, and Gil), early 80's (thanks Tex, Tom, and Gil), and 90's (thanks Jimmy, Wooten, and Ackles) Cowboys.

Haley is 100% correct. Using the true standards of the Dallas Cowboys, the Cowboys have been perennial losers since 1996.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are what you are. A team that has not gotten out of the divisional round of the playoffs and when they did make the playoffs the next year that had a top 15 draft pick.

Last year showed the stupidity of the Owner, VP, and GM, letting all of the starters and team leaders go (especially on defense), and thought that Zeke was not going to get suspended in this environment against domestic abuse. Rookies on defense, one legged LBers, no upgrades at WR, and 2 departures on the OL as starters. How can a so called General Manager think that was going to produce a Super Bowl contender?

This is not the Cowboys I grew up with were winning is not everything...it is the only thing. Thanks for the memories 70's (thanks Tex, Tom, and Gil), early 80's (thanks Tex, Tom, and Gil), and 90's (thanks Jimmy, Wooten, and Ackles) Cowboys.

Haley is 100% correct. Using the true standards of the Dallas Cowboys, the Cowboys have been perennial losers since 1996.

Welcome and good post. Make yourself at home......you're going to fit right in here. What's with all the locations?

Reaction score
I also don't speak ghetto, so I looked it up.

*Based* (black folk slang): being yourself. Not being afraid of what people think of you.

[video=youtube;fXSLcYQHqFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ[/video]

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
Finally someone with some honesty. Its hard to remember when the cowboys used to have standards.if haley was on the current team he would likely do bodily harm to most of the coaching staff and his teamates

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Finally someone with some honesty. Its hard to remember when the cowboys used to have standards.if haley was on the current team he would likely do bodily harm to most of the coaching staff and his teamates

He’d shit on Garrett’s desk at the very least

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He’d shit on Garrett’s desk at the very least

i dont know if he'd be able to find it since garrett's only got a tiny desk underneath jerry's desk. or maybe no desk at all, just a small stool or bean bag.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i dont know if he'd be able to find it since garrett's only got a tiny desk underneath jerry's desk. or maybe no desk at all, just a small stool or bean bag.

Then he’d grab that little pecker by the neck like Foghorn/leghorn and shit on his head directly. Then wipe his ass with that red hair of his

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Then he’d grab that little pecker by the neck like Foghorn/leghorn and shit on his head directly. Then wipe his ass with that red hair of his

id have to be some sort of weird fettish blumpkin situation going on because garrett would be deepthroating jerry at the same time as said shitting taking place

i dunno im no expert maybe rynie can elaborate

Top Bottom