How will Goodell handle this situation? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: How will Goodell handle this situation?

  1. Back To Top    #31
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    https://www.12up.com/posts/6042755-b...partners/43790

    Now the former GF is claiming she lied about the injuries
    Right, and the police don't believe her. She was beaten to a pulp.

    Probobly got a nice 10 mils or so deposited into an offshore account somewhere courtesy of Niners ownership for her "story"
    This needs to be the final season of Garrett & his staff. The greatest coaches on the planet should be candidates to lead the best org in sports. The days of teams blowing the Cowboysí doors off in halftime adjustments needs to end. Time for change, new direction and a new voice
    ó Ben Rogers (@BenRogers) November 20, 2017

  2. Back To Top    #32
    Pro Bowler Scot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,263
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Right, and the police don't believe her. She was beaten to a pulp.

    Probobly got a nice 10 mils or so deposited into an offshore account somewhere courtesy of Niners ownership for her "story"
    I saw a blurb in the news about this recently but I didnít see the update on the story

    I thought I heard in the teaser that the police are refusing to charge him now

    Sounds familiar

  3. Back To Top    #33
    Administrator bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,844
    Turns out the bitch lied. Unlike Zeke's accuser, at least she admitted it.

  4. Back To Top    #34
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Turns out the bitch lied. Unlike Zeke's accuser, at least she admitted it.
    How can anybody believe any of this stuff?

    Zeke's hoe was deemed unreliable as a witness by the NFL's lead investigator but that was ignored by Goofbell.

  5. Back To Top    #35
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38,685
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    Turns out the bitch lied. Unlike Zeke's accuser, at least she admitted it.
    She says she lied, but they have all sorts of evidence don't they that she got the shit beat out of her.

    I also read somewhere he beat up the dog too.

    of course he was also arrested for pot and having a non registered weapon.

  6. Back To Top    #36
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    I saw a blurb in the news about this recently but I didnít see the update on the story

    I thought I heard in the teaser that the police are refusing to charge him now

    Sounds familiar
    Yep. Goodell and the precious Niners organization made some hefty donations I suspect.

  7. Back To Top    #37
    Administrator bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,844
    Quote Originally Posted by dbair1967 View Post
    She says she lied, but they have all sorts of evidence don't they that she got the shit beat out of her.
    She's gonna protect a guy who actually beat her up?

  8. Back To Top    #38
    Pro Bowler Scot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,263
    Now the story is that she is a UFC fighter and sustained those injuries in training

    So who knows how this will play out

  9. Back To Top    #39
    Draft Pick NoMoRedJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot View Post
    Now the story is that she is a UFC fighter and sustained those injuries in training

    So who knows how this will play out
    Kurt Busch has an x wife that was an assassin. Or so the story goes. Lots of good stories out there.

  10. Back To Top    #40
    Administrator dbair1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38,685
    Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    She's gonna protect a guy who actually beat her up?
    10 million or so in currency from SF franchise says probably so

Members who have read this thread: 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The End Zone