Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The 49’rs Ruben Foster was arrested on DV charges. This is his second arrest in less than a month

I’m curious to see how this plays out now that the Zeke saga is over

247Sports

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey Goodell:

W0bdXdI.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The 49’rs Ruben Foster was arrested on DV charges. This is his second arrest in less than a month

247Sports

Goodell looks at notes: Foster, not a Cowboy. Incident swept under rug.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way buried in the Foster story is another Niner who was charged with felony DV last yr, released the next day and then signed with the Vikings (Tramaine Brock)

NFL didn't suspend him or conduct any bogus investigation.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Boys will be boys

Unless it’s Zeke and the Cowboys. Then it’s “fry his ass”

Reaction score
I'm hoping Goodell does look the other way, or punish this guy less than Zeke. Just going to make the league's bias that much more clear to the normies.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm hoping Goodell does look the other way, or punish this guy less than Zeke. Just going to make the league's bias that much more clear to the normies.

It wont matter to the league how its perceived though. It honestly couldn't look any worse than it already did, when it was clear to any person with a ten cent head or better that the Zeke thing was a crock of shit all along.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

247Sports

Reports are he physically dragged her from the residence and she sustained multiple injuries.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Over 48 hours gone by, not a peep from the NFL office or fucktard media about this.

Guaranfuckingteed 100% ironclad lock that wouldn't be the case if we had drafted Foster.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s why I was saying that it will be interesting to see how this all plays out

I would say Jerry is going to go ballistic if it doesn’t turn out fairly to what Zeke got for punishment, but Jerry made threats then and didn’t do Shit about it so I don’t see him doing anything here if it turns out to be an unfair degree of punishment

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
but Jerry made threats then and didn’t do Shit about it

I think he genuinely tried, but we all saw the repercussions of that on the field with the ridiculous discrepancy in holding calls, including that 1st half against Washington where we had 5 holding calls alone.

It's probably not a coincidence that when Jerry got in line with what commy Goodell wanted, Goodell called off the dogs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just don’t think Ole Jeruh holds as much sway in the league as he believes he does

When Zeke’s suspension was first announced Jerry talked a big game and came out swinging like....
https://youtu.be/T-K8qi_AoXI

Then at the end he was more like “meh, it is what it is, let’s just get this behind us and move on”

Last edited:
Top Bottom