Reaction score
By the way buried in the Foster story is another Niner who was charged with felony DV last yr, released the next day and then signed with the Vikings (Tramaine Brock)

NFL didn't suspend him or conduct any bogus investigation.

Just like, as most of us predicted, the NFL didn't even address the fact that the Packers violated league rules that obligated them to release Aaron Rodgers. No slap on the wrist, no "we are looking into it", nothing. The packers can do as they please while the Cowboys and Redskins get penalized cap room for "violating" a rule that didn't exist at the time.

The league does not treat franchises equally. Some have privilege, while others are heavily scrutinized, even at unfair levels.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it took them awhile to Shit all over Zeke

Just give it time

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it took them awhile to Shit all over Zeke

Just give it time

Not really, they started discussing it not long after training camp his first yr and the cloud hung over him and the team until the 2nd half of this past season.

As vocal as they were about how they HAD to do something about this and with the precedents they set in how it was handled and ruled on, basically there should be NOTHING to discuss anymore on these. If someone is accused, regardless of what evidence there is or isn't it MUST get a 6 game suspension (or worse) Anything else and it's just further proof that this whole thing with Zeke was just because of who he played for, who owned the team and who was pulling Goodell's strings, and nothing to do with DV at all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And WEEKS later, still fucking nothing from the league office.

Apparently there is now video evidence of Jarvis Landry's incident (striking a woman) and yet the league looked at his case months ago and totally dismissed it, even though I believe charges were originally brought on him.

I fucking hate Goodell. Biggest slime ball piece of shit in the history of sports.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL network is reporting that it’s likely that he will be suspended for the full six games

I’ll believe it when I see it. But I don’t see how they can do anytime but suspend him for six games after suspending Zeke for just allegations of DV

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right, and the police don't believe her. She was beaten to a pulp.

Probobly got a nice 10 mils or so deposited into an offshore account somewhere courtesy of Niners ownership for her "story"

I saw a blurb in the news about this recently but I didn’t see the update on the story

I thought I heard in the teaser that the police are refusing to charge him now

Sounds familiar

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Turns out the bitch lied. Unlike Zeke's accuser, at least she admitted it.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

How can anybody believe any of this stuff?

Zeke's hoe was deemed unreliable as a witness by the NFL's lead investigator but that was ignored by Goofbell.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

She says she lied, but they have all sorts of evidence don't they that she got the shit beat out of her.

I also read somewhere he beat up the dog too.

of course he was also arrested for pot and having a non registered weapon.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw a blurb in the news about this recently but I didn’t see the update on the story

I thought I heard in the teaser that the police are refusing to charge him now

Sounds familiar

Yep. Goodell and the precious Niners organization made some hefty donations I suspect.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now the story is that she is a UFC fighter and sustained those injuries in training

So who knows how this will play out

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Now the story is that she is a UFC fighter and sustained those injuries in training

So who knows how this will play out

Kurt Busch has an x wife that was an assassin. Or so the story goes. Lots of good stories out there.

Top Bottom