yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just on the field that have us beat in the Coach & QB dept. Those are the two most important pieces. We are at a serious disadvantage with the coach and that makes our QB disadvantage worse.

I fully agree coaching matters but I dont believe good coaching will ever happen as long as jeri is hovering over everything, bring in Belichik and jeri will fuck him up too

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I fully agree coaching matters but I dont believe good coaching will ever happen as long as jeri is hovering over everything, bring in Belichik and jeri will fuck him up too

Right now we have Jerry and we dont have good coaching. Id be happy to give good coaching a shot even with Jerry around.

Trouty

Reaction score
He was very impressive, I noticed something happened in the second half of that Atlanta game, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I was thinking after that game, oh shit, this team is not going to be an easy out and Foles looked MUCH better. After my fears were confirmed with the annihilation of the Vikings, I really felt strongly they were going to win the Super Bowl. They just looked very good, were playing with an edge and showed no fear; exactly what I think you need when going against the Pats and then Pederson rolled his balls out in a wheelbarrow in the Super Bowl

~fait accompli~

Yimmy, no matter how damned impressive Pederson coached, I still thought Foles would fall back to earth. And there where far more of us than folks like yourself that saw a squad that could win it all. I just thought for sure that MIN would win. Not because of Keenum, either. Or even the offense. I thought MIN’s D would suffocate the Eagles O. When that scenario went up in smoke, I thought BB was gonna strangle Foles and Pederson/Reich’s O. And Brady was sensational as he always is, and as I thought he would be.

Foles, tho. Migod he was unreal. Didn’t have the bulk stats that Brady had, but he had some legit big boy throws. He was incredible. I don’t know if he is a franchise QB. But I’m gonna give him a year before I believe he isn’t. He had the most prolific SB run, ever. Plus his 2013 season. He gets another looksee from me.

Top Bottom