yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I really don't see any difference between them and the cowboys, I mean, yeah, Rosen had his back room exile but jeri's got his mirror, we've just been unlucky. Its just a matter of time until jeri et al, atta-boy the team to a championship

X6Ne8J9.jpg

Trouty

Reaction score
I really don't see any difference between them and the cowboys, I mean, yeah, Rosen had his back room exile but jeri's got his mirror, we've just been unlucky. Its just a matter of time until jeri et al, atta-boy the team to a championship

X6Ne8J9.jpg
The thing is (and I agree with you), do we go back to average after winning? I think with the current management, there's no doubt we do, Yimmy.

With Lurie, Roseman, and Pederson, I think the Eagles are here to stay.

Just disgusting.

Trouty

Reaction score
Hey fellas, what icon do I use to post the direct Tweet? I tried posting the URL to the tweet in, both, the film icon and the globe icon. Neither worked (obviously)

Appreciate it, in advance

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The thing is (and I agree with you), do we go back to average after winning? I think with the current management, there's no doubt we do, Yimmy.

With Lurie, Roseman, and Pederson, I think the Eagles are here to stay.

Just disgusting.

Brother I was being completely sarcastic, I don't believe the Cowboys have any shot whatsoever.

Actually, there is one far fetched scenario where the rest of the league is annihilated with injuries to all the best QBs as well as other key players while somehow the Cowboys remain incredibly healthy. In that scenario the beat the man in front of you approach MIGHT just work

It will be interesting to watch Philly to see if they stay good for a sustained period. Hunger drives folks to do amazing things and now the beast has been fed and if rumors are true they're tight against the cap then those will be substantial issues to overcome plus now everyone wants to beat the champs. I think I read they have 19 starters under contract so they should remain competitive next year.

Regardless, the eagles have us crushed in the owner, gm & coach department as does most of the league

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Trouty, hit the "go advanced" button and you'll see the little twitter bird (next to last). Then put the number only inside the tags.

Trouty

Reaction score
Brother I as being completely sarcastic, I don't believe the Cowboys have any shot whatsoever.

Actually, there is one far fetched scenario where the rest of the league is annihilated with injuries to all the best QBs as well as other key players while somehow the Cowboys remain incredibly healthy. In that scenario the beat the man in front of you approach MIGHT just work

It will be interesting to watch Philly to see if they stay good for a sustained period. Hunger drives folks to do amazing things and now the beast has been fed and if rumors are true they're tight against the cap then those will be substantial issues to overcome plus now everyone wants to beat the champs. I think I read they have 19 starters under contract so they should remain competitive next year.

Regardless, the eagles have us crushed in the owner, gm & coach department as does most of the league
Lol!!! I should have caught that! I was a little confused but went with it :)

Yeah man, the Eagles will be interesting to watch. See if they can sustain it. I'm discouraged, tho. They have absolutely killed it in FO, cleaning up the mess Chip left them, and recovering picks -- just excellent GM'ing. And Pederson is the real deal. He was throwing wrinkles in that SB from the opening drive. Dude is the new up and comer. Winning with the roster he was dealt, and the scheme'ing he employed. I said in the SB thread, he may be more of a boon for us than Wentz. He certainly is so far.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Brother I as being completely sarcastic, I don't believe the Cowboys have any shot whatsoever.

Just on the field that have us beat in the Coach & QB dept. Those are the two most important pieces. We are at a serious disadvantage with the coach and that makes our QB disadvantage worse.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am so full of hate and particularly envy towards Philly, this must be how a teenage girl feels most of the time.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I am so full of hate and particularly envy towards Philly, this must be how a teenage girl feels most of the time.

I would have been but not anymore. Jerry deserves to be screaming into his pillow. If it adds to his misery Im up for a Philly repeat if we cant win it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Pederson is the real deal. He was throwing wrinkles in that SB from the opening drive. Dude is the new up and comer.

He was very impressive, I noticed something happened in the second half of that Atlanta game, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I was thinking after that game, oh shit, this team is not going to be an easy out and Foles looked MUCH better. After my fears were confirmed with the annihilation of the Vikings, I really felt strongly they were going to win the Super Bowl. They just looked very good, were playing with an edge and showed no fear; exactly what I think you need when going against the Pats and then Pederson rolled his balls out in a wheelbarrow in the Super Bowl

~fait accompli~

Top Bottom