Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Never been to Cleveland, and from what I hear in every instance is that I never want to.

I have no skin in the game with them. But I hate to see any team go 0-16. It’s just painful to watch. Unless they play in the NFC East and aren’t named the Cowboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But I hate to see any team go 0-16.
Why? If they're not worth a fuck, they SHOULD be 0-16! My fucking GAWD!

You want 'em all to be 8-8 and get participation trophies? Wake the fuck UP! I'm gonna change your handle to "Scot Goodell."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why? If they're not worth a fuck, they SHOULD be 0-16! My fucking GAWD!

You want 'em all to be 8-8 and get participation trophies? Wake the fuck UP! I'm gonna change your handle to "Scot Goodell."

By your definition with our ownership/front office/Head Coach we should be 0-16

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
new front office of football guys

but still for whatever reason, something always seems to go wrong in cleveland

i think god hates all of ohio

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
They have a shitload of them stored up now. Made some really intelligent moves last year to pile 'em up.
I fucking HATE Cleveland probably more than any other team or organization. Hate its fans too. Bunch of Homer idiots, it's their year every year.

Fucking welfare team - the NFL financed the whole shebang after Modell moved out. It's not a "Storied Franchise." That franchise moved to Baltimore and promptly won a SB.

Fuck, even the Edmund Fitzgerald sank rather than have to go to Cleveland. You ever visited there? I had to live in that shithole for three years. They can fucking keep the "mistake on the lake."

Which is why I said it pains me to say, watch out for them in the coming years. I wouldn't mind seeing that fucker stay in the sewer at 0-16 for the next 10 years.
There you go again, rooting for parity and pussifying the game. LOL

Didnt Trump refer to Cleveland when he talked about Shitholes? Why would anybody wanna live there?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cleveland is the only team who’s front office can fuck up a draft pick worse than us

We've drafted far better than them the last 5-7 years.

Hell we've draft better than a lot of teams during that timespan, it doesn't pay off because we have a clod for a HC.

Trouty

Reaction score
We've drafted far better than them the last 5-7 years.

Hell we've draft better than a lot of teams during that timespan, it doesn't pay off because we have a clod for a HC.

Yeah, none of that matters. San Fran is a better org than we are. At least they fucking hired Harbaugh. We drafted some awesome OL. Yay.

Trouty

Reaction score
Fuck CLE. As soon as Dorsey fires Hue, they'll be on the up and up. They'll win before we do.

Do you guys think Stephen-who-spells-his-name-with-a-faggy-PH is gonna do shit for us?

Dallas is the armpit of the NFL.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I fucking HATE Cleveland probably more than any other team or organization. Hate its fans too. Bunch of Homer idiots, it's their year every year.

Fucking welfare team - the NFL financed the whole shebang after Modell moved out. It's not a "Storied Franchise." That franchise moved to Baltimore and promptly won a SB.

Fuck, even the Edmund Fitzgerald sank rather than have to go to Cleveland. You ever visited there? I had to live in that shithole for three years. They can fucking keep the "mistake on the lake."

HASTILY MADE CLEVELAND TOURISM VIDEO - YouTube

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Top Bottom