Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Signs 5 year 137 million dollar contract with the Niners.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Signs 5 year 137 million dollar contract with the Niners.
They better hope what they got end of year is what they get going forward. Sadly I am more optimistic about them than the Cowboys at this point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Richest per yr deal in NFL history per reports.

That's a ton of money for someone who hasn't started even a whole yr, though he did play extremely well for them.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score

That's a ton of money for someone who hasn't started even a whole yr, though he did play extremely well for them.

I hear only 40 million is guaranteed and there are incentives in the contract.

Reaction score
WTF.Wonder what they would pay a 61 yr old, used up, old drunk??!! Got to be worth something!!

Trouty

Reaction score
If Cousins is worth 28-29 mil, Grap is worth 27. All day. Could turn into a bargain if he ascends to what he looks like he is gonna be

Trouty

Reaction score

He played extremely well in two different schemes, and has the blessings from some current noteworthy coaches/GMs (Belichick, Shanahan, Lynch)

Reaction score
He played extremely well in two different schemes, and has the blessings from some current noteworthy coaches/GMs (Belichick, Shanahan, Lynch)

Yep. He has experience and a stout background. Should be an outstanding signing.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see how this whole thing pans out with him in the upcoming years.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see how this whole thing pans out with him in the upcoming years.
It's hard for me to say this but, watch out for Cleveland.

I said that about Jacksonville too, two years ago.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cleveland is the only team who’s front office can fuck up a draft pick worse than us

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cleveland is the only team who’s front office can fuck up a draft selection and who’s coaches can fuck up a talented high pick worse than the Cowboys
In the past. It's got a new front office now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That would be a nice change to see

Watching a storied franchise wallow in shit at the bottom of the barrel for this many years as sad to watch

Hell, watching any team go 0-16 is hard to watch

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With how many high draft picks they have had in recent years they should be a power house of a team by now

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
With how many high draft picks they have had in recent years they should be a power house of a team by now
They have a shitload of them stored up now. Made some really intelligent moves last year to pile 'em up.
That would be a nice change to see

Watching a storied franchise wallow in shit at the bottom of the barrel for this many years as sad to watch

I fucking HATE Cleveland probably more than any other team or organization. Hate its fans too. Bunch of Homer idiots, it's their year every year.

Fucking welfare team - the NFL financed the whole shebang after Modell moved out. It's not a "Storied Franchise." That franchise moved to Baltimore and promptly won a SB.

Fuck, even the Edmund Fitzgerald sank rather than have to go to Cleveland. You ever visited there? I had to live in that shithole for three years. They can fucking keep the "mistake on the lake."

Which is why I said it pains me to say, watch out for them in the coming years. I wouldn't mind seeing that fucker stay in the sewer at 0-16 for the next 10 years.

There you go again, rooting for parity and pussifying the game. LOL

Top Bottom