NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Didnt Troy once say Jason Garrett could be anything he wanted to be, even president?

If you thought Jimmy Carter and Obama were bad we would see a new low if the Red Wonder were ever president. He'd make that limp dick Obama look like a raging 10" hard on by comparison. Lil Rocket Man would love it!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didnt Troy once say Jason Garrett could be anything he wanted to be, even president?

If you thought Jimmy Carter and Obama were bad we would see a new low if the Red Wonder were ever president. He'd make that limp dick Obama look like a raging 10" hard on by comparison. Lil Rocket Man would love it!

How many concussions did Troy sustain THAT WE KNOW ABOUT? Troy's endorsement of Garrett is one of the reasons why he is here.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Troy endorsed Garrett? In a way that helped him get the job?

I understand. But for him to say that Garrett could be anything he wanted including President... well a concussion protocol is in order. LOL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How many concussions did Troy sustain THAT WE KNOW ABOUT? Troy's endorsement of Garrett is one of the reasons why he is here.

I don't think Troy "endorsed" Garrett for anything here.

He did claim when he was playing that having Garrett on the sideline was "like another coach on the field" and that he had a future in coaching at some point. Ernie Zampese and Chan Gailey also said similar things.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

He did claim when he was playing that having Garrett on the sideline was "like another coach on the field" and that he had a future in coaching at some point. Ernie Zampese and Chan Gailey also said similar things.

And Jerry knowing all that thinks getting Garrett was being ahead of the curve and cutting edge foresight before the rest of the league could figure it out. When in reality he propped up a clown that no other team in the league would hire now for any significant coaching position. But Jerry is sticking with the process to prove the world wrong.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And Jerry knowing all that thinks getting Garrett was being ahead of the curve and cutting edge foresight before the rest of the league could figure it out. When in reality he propped up a clown that no other team in the league would hire now for any significant coaching position. But Jerry is sticking with the process to prove the world wrong.

He had a lot of people fooled for sure. Once upon a time teams like the Ravens, Falcons and Rams wanted to hire him as HC.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He had a lot of people fooled for sure. Once upon a time teams like the Ravens, Falcons and Rams wanted to hire him as HC.

Yep and that lured Jerry in even more thinking he had the inside track on a real gem. Instead Garrett is like a bad penny stock.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Well isn't saying "that Garrett on the sideline is like another coach on the field" an endorsement? Do you really think that Jones didn't consult --- have a discussion with Aikman about Garrett? Jones got his info somewhere. Bottomline ALL THREE OF THEM WERE WRONG, and we're seeing it now.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

They dodged a damn bullet, especially the Ravens. Neither team would have kept him this long.

Last edited:

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
Shit why not ? It seems anyone can be president nowadays. I imagine Russia and China would endorse Garrett for president. His campaign slogan could be "a process you can believe in"

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He reminds me of a press secretary that has to use constant mental gymnastics expressed in word play to give cover for his boss's ineptitude and absurd behavior

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well isn't saying "that Garrett on the sideline is like another coach on the field" an endorsement? Do you really think that Jones didn't consult --- have a discussion with Aikman about Garrett? Jones got his info somewhere. Bottomline ALL THREE OF THEM WERE WRONG, and we're seeing it now.

I've always wondered if Jerry didn't know that Troy and Moose's endorsement would gain Garrett some extra leeway from the fans and media if things starting going wrong.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Hmmm...
That sounds like another back up QB we all know. Oh wait, he’s no longer a player, he’s now our QB coach

We have many more years of Garrett to come, even after he gets fired

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
how many LOL 's can you spot in this post:

yeF9T8H.png

Top Bottom