ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think some of you underrate Cousins. He's not perfect but he's pretty darned good. Yes, his first couple of years he was an absolute turnover machine, but the last couple of years he's cleaned that up a lot. I think they made basically a lateral move, and maybe a downgrade, for an older player.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They basically traded for a comparable QB with less tread left on the tires

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Washington isn't thinking Super Bowl with Smith. They're thinking about the rookie 1st round QB they're gonna draft learning from a intelligent guy instead of a dumb cluckboy.

If that were true they wouldn't have given Smith 71 million guaranteed

Smith has to play a few years to justify that

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think some of you underrate Cousins. He's not perfect but he's pretty darned good. Yes, his first couple of years he was an absolute turnover machine, but the last couple of years he's cleaned that up a lot. I think they made basically a lateral move, and maybe a downgrade, for an older player.

I do not think people are underrating Cousins --- in fact he's been overrated. He's a poor man's Romo.

Reaction score
I do not think people are underrating Cousins --- in fact he's been overrated. He's a poor man's Romo.

I've always thought that. He'll melt at the most inopportune times and he isn't as good of a QB as Romo was either. I've never understood the love for Cousins. He was better than RG3. That's it.

Top Bottom