Reaction score
No reports yet

Another article just stated a pick and unarmed player/s

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
wonder if the skins got a pick to take on that salary

where's cousins going?

I am about as luke warm on Cousins as I am on Dak. I dont blame Washington for not wanting to pay him. He is good enough to win with if everything goes right, and it wont. I could see him going to NYJ maybe. As for Smith, Wash is no better or worse off with him. I just think Cousins ran his course there, and he was replaced with another bus driver.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am about as luke warm on Cousins as I am on Dak. I dont blame Washington for not wanting to pay him. He is good enough to win with if everything goes right, and it wont. I could see him going to NYJ maybe. As for Smith, Wash is no better or worse off with him. I just think Cousins ran his course there, and he was replaced with another bus driver.

That’s pretty much my take on the trade as well

Alex Smith isn’t going to beat us twice a year every year, just like Cousins couldn’t

Same shit different QB

Just like us promoting assistant coaches into coaching positions. Nothing is going to change

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That’s pretty much my take on the trade as well

Alex Smith isn’t going to beat us twice a year every year, just like Cousins couldn’t

Same shit different QB

Just like us promoting assistant coaches into coaching positions. Nothing is going to change

Except for some reason the 4skins just paid Smth 71 million guarenteed. WTF? He is 34 and a bus driver. Welp, at least they'll be a mess for a while. I thought he was just a place holder for a year or two while they groomed somebody else. Lotta crack smoking going on 4skin land right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Like I said
Same shit, different QB
62f6edf3c5187b167a4244cd3aadd120.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
it didn’t warrant its own thread
Yes, it does.

And I think you guys have it all wrong about Smith. I can see the Redskins being a big problem now from here on out. They've definitely upgraded.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wash gave up a CB and a pick too. Way overpaid. Both financially and players.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Like I said
Same shit, different QB
62f6edf3c5187b167a4244cd3aadd120.jpg

Yeah, a $94 million dollar Chevy Cruze.

Seems like a lateral move to me. Sure, Cousin's not the greatest QB in the league, but he's decent. And sure, Smith might be slightly better but he's old and never had a big arm, and I guarantee you that's just going to get worse every year.

Why would you spend $94 million on a lateral move with no appreciable upside? Shouldn't you be spending that kind of cash to actually make your team better?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, it does.

And I think you guys have it all wrong about Smith. I can see the Redskins being a big problem now from here on out. They've definitely upgraded.

I just don’t see him being the difference maker

Unless you are Jerry Jones, then he’s the one player they were missing to make it to the super bowl.

Top Bottom