dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't care what some say. I loved his time in Dallas. Probably the last time I had real fun watching the Cowboys.

He did a lot of good for reshaping how the scouting and draft prep was done, so that was a huge plus.

On the field though he was mediocre. He was a shell of his former self from the NYG/NE days and his last game as a HC (the offensive game plan) made Jason Garrett stuff look genius.

Jones needed Parcells to get his stadium. Parcells saw a fool with his money coming. He was a burnout coach and I don't think he really cared one way or another how much he won here, he was happy to get paid.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Towards the end, i was tired of his act and ready for him to go. I don't think it was a coincidence we had a stellar 2007 season in his wake.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Speaking of Parcells... someone, I think it was Steve Dennis, was saying yesterday that Jerry really liked Bill and would have had him as long as he wanted to stay. He said it's true Jerry hated having to take a back seat on his own team, but he realized how good Bill was for the organization so he wanted it to last as long it could.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He said it's true Jerry hated having to take a back seat on his own team, but he realized how good Bill was for the organization so he wanted it to last as long it could.

Im calling BS. If thats true he never would have hired Wade or Jason to be the HC.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of Parcells... someone, I think it was Steve Dennis, was saying yesterday that Jerry really liked Bill and would have had him as long as he wanted to stay. He said it's true Jerry hated having to take a back seat on his own team, but he realized how good Bill was for the organization so he wanted it to last as long it could.

ya sry Steve Dennis but that sounds like a track from the cowboys greatest hits album of bullshit front office news leaks

like dallas drafted jaylon smith before the patriots could swoop in and take him

---insert austin powers dr. evil riiiiiiiiiiiight picture here----

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

damn it

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Im calling BS. If thats true he never would have hired Wade or Jason to be the HC.

I'm not so hard on Wade as all the rest. I mean do we really know what Wade could have done for this team had he been allowed to choose his own OC, instead of one with a long knife and needed on the job training? Considering what Wade had to work under, it's quite amazing as to what he was able to accomplish.

Reaction score
I'm not so hard on Wade as all the rest. I mean do we really know what Wade could have done for this team had he been allowed to choose his own OC, instead of one with a long knife and needed on the job training? Considering what Wade had to work under, it's quite amazing as to what he was able to accomplish.

Garrett was out to fuck Wade from the beginning and with Jerry's blessing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
b7692901c8d073b03f89ea5e9f9dbb6f.jpg

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Garrett was out to fuck Wade from the beginning and with Jerry's blessing.
I agree, Garrett was out for to get Phillips job. Thing is Wade got the last laugh, he got his ring, something his dad couldn’t do. While Jerral shut down his message board because, among other things, don’t want people to call out him out for his obvious fucked up choice for a head coach.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think the Eagles have a good shot. It just seems like it may be their year. And Pederson is proving to be a very capable coach. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a game plan to pick the Pats apart.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the Eagles have a good shot. It just seems like it may be their year. And Pederson is proving to be a very capable coach. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a game plan to pick the Pats apart.

2 years in, inherited a mess left by Chip Kelly, and he has his team playing in the Super Bowl with a backup QB. The Red Clapping Clown couldnt even make the playoffs w/o his starting RB for 6 games. Philly could be a one year wonder but Carson Wentz looks to be the real deal. Philly very well could be the top dog in the division for a long time. We are at such a huge disadvantage coaching wise it doesnt look great even with the talent we have on our roster.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
2 years in, inherited a mess left by Chip Kelly, and he has his team playing in the Super Bowl with a backup QB. The Red Clapping Clown couldnt even make the playoffs w/o his starting RB for 6 games. Philly could be a one year wonder but Carson Wentz looks to be the real deal. Philly very well could be the top dog in the division for a long time. We are at such a huge disadvantage coaching wise it doesnt look great even with the talent we have on our roster.
Eagles will win this division for at least the next three years straight, unless Smith turns out to be miracle worker in Washington. Giants are rebuilding, and you’re right the coaches on this team are so fucked up they couldn’t beat Madden 18 AI. The computer would make logical decisions and wear Garrett dumb ass out....

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Eagles will win this division for at least the next three years straight, unless Smith turns out to be miracle worker in Washington.

No, they won't. I'm not saying we will, but I HIGHLY DOUBT the eagles win the division 3 years in a row.

Top Bottom