Reaction score
Just wanted to bring this quote up so that it can add that much more sauce to this shit sandwich:

"Foles is not an option."

---Jerry Jones

He preferred Kellen Moore. Let that sink in and marinate with how this season played out.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to bring this quote up so that it can add that much more sauce to this shit sandwich:

---Jerry Jones

He preferred Kellen Moore. Let that sink in and marinate with how this season played out.

its like the reverse kiss of death

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles win the Super Bowl, the person who rings the bell to open the market is wearing an Eagles jersey

Then the DOW proceeds to drop 1500+ points today which is an all time low since Sept 2008

Coincidence? I think not! LOL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this is called passing the buck (refer to chapter 3 in "the process"):

Reaction score
this is called passing the buck (refer to chapter 3 in "the process"):

In response to Ben's tweet:

[video=youtube;2mSd5t2n3ck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSd5t2n3ck[/video]

Reaction score
Fess up time too, how many here automatically read "Foles is not an option" in the fake Jerry Jones voice from the Ticket?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I love that shoe clip with Bush. It always cracks me up

He had that grin/look on his face like “did this motherfucker just throw his shoe at me?”

LOL

me too, its hilarious

poor Bush is so dumb, I don't think it crossed his mind to be scared

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes, saw it on the documentary.

Apparently a lot of parents kiss their kids on the lips, which is very weird to me. But this was an extended kiss which made it super creepy.

Also saw a photo of an adult Brady kissing his elderly father on the lips, so maybe it's a Brady family thing. Yuck.

You stop kissing your kid on the lips at no later than age 7. Especially if they're boys. Girls I can understand... maybe. I get it. "Daddy's little princess", but what's wrong with just kissing them on the forehead?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
When Brady wins, he wants to shake your hand. When he loses, he makes a bee-line for the locker room.

vlcsnap-2018-02-05-17h11m36s670.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
DVOO9goVAAEaamQ.jpg

fancy boy

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They don't have us beat from a talent stand point, we have good players and are clearly capable as a team of beating Philly.

Where they have us beat is in the actual coaching area.

When you think about Philly being miles ahead of us it is three critical areas. 1) Roseman>>>>Jerry. Self explanitory. 2) Pederson>>>>>>>>the clown. By the size of the grand canyon. 3) Wentz >>>>Dak. The gulf is wide but here is where the coaching would come into play. So yeah, never mind the 2018 draft, we can start studying the 2019 draft.

Flawed.

Wentz would fare no better here under Garrett than Dak, and only a fool would think otherwise. And even more a fool to think that Dak wouldn't fare better under Pederson. COACHING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. Or do we just conveniently forget as to how Foles stunk it up after leaving the Eagles? I would love to see Wentz take 6 sacks and numerous more hits in a game the way Dak did, and still function. Wentz has a clear coaching advantage. Period. And Dak has a clear coaching disadvantage.It's hell to expect a young player ;like Dak to overcome Garrett's incompetence.

BTW dbair from a talent standpoint I think they have a clear advantage on defensive front 7. Besides QB, everywhere else pretty close.

I agree with the bolded, but not QB. If you had this choice to make this trade which one would you make straight up?

You can either trade for Wentz or Pederson.

A.) If you take Wentz, you keep Garrett.

B.) If you take Pederson, you keep Dak.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wasn’t commenting on a talent stand point

I was just saying that we will be losing to them for years to come. Be it talent wise, or coaching prowess. Either way we will be losing to this team for awhile.

Garrett could have and never would have called a game like the Eagles coach did

Garrett doesn’t have the balls! And he never will.

Being a Cowboy fan on gameday is akin to a pee wee football team who goes to play on game day and we see all the other teams with their Harley riding tough guy dads for coaches. Then we as the Cowboys trot our our gay uncle wearing a dress to coach the team

It’s just not a fair matchup every week. Hell its not a fair matchup any week

If they had a coach like Garrett, their talent would not be enough to overcome his incompetence. At best, they would be one and done like the Cowboys. And let's be real, if the Pats had an RB like Zeke and were dedicated to it... the Pats would be hoisting their 6th Lombardi.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope they do kick our asses twice in 2018, because it's going to take a 5-11 or worse to force Jerry's hand.

This is why I fucking despise Jerry Jones. He's forced me into a position of rooting for bad seasons to force rational decisions that should be easy to evaluate, and make. One of those is the very simple to understand concept that one of the all time premier franchises in pro sports history should hire only the best to coach and manage them. Empty resumes and noobs are not going to pay off ever.

You and me both. I'm glad the Redskins picked up Smith. I do not think he'll do much for them, but maybe at least propel the Redskins to second in the division, but probably not make the playoffs. Some third and maybe a fourth place finish is what is needed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

---Jerry Jones

Foles also said he only wanted to play for Andy Reid that offseason, when he was thinking of retiring.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If they had a coach like Garrett, their talent would not be enough to overcome his incompetence. At best, they would be one and done like the Cowboys. And let's be real, if the Pats had an RB like Zeke and were dedicated to it... the Pats would be hoisting their 6th Lombardi.

I think it’s fair to say that any Garrett coached team would be one and done in the playoffs “if” they were lucky enough to get there

No amount of talent is enough to overcome Garrett’s incompetence. Garrett would Fuck up the 85 Bears, the 80’s Niners, and the 90’s Cowboys!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
4ea08406e193917a8f3c6ecf722f6b0b.jpg

This made me laugh, I know it’s fake, but it’s still funny

Top Bottom