theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for them prove their is ONE GODDAMN CHILD posting on that site, since it has to be "family friendly."
Based on some of the mouth breathing douche bags posting over there, children posting would be a step in the right direction.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So excited for this, brother

its good, yet frustrating to see such a high level of competence because it reminds me of the high level of incompetence that owns and guides the Cowboys

Trouty

Reaction score
its good, yet frustrating to see such a high level of competence because it reminds me of the high level of incompetence that owns and guides the Cowboys

Two organizations that are polar opposites. From the top down

Reaction score
Two organizations that are polar opposites. From the top down

The Cowboys used to be run like that when Clint Murchison was the owner. You know as a kid I actually thought Tex Schramm was the owner of the team because Murchison was never seen. I miss those days. lol

Trouty

Reaction score
The Cowboys used to be run like that when Clint Murchison was the owner. You know as a kid I actually thought Tex Schramm was the owner of the team because Murchison was never seen. I miss those days. lol
That’s the only way it should ever be, brother!

Trouty

Reaction score

Absoslutely the same here, man. He may be a bit more subdued or less flashy, but that’s because his papa can never be topped. Still fully believe the dolt will run the team as his father did.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't care what some say. I loved his time in Dallas. Probably the last time I had real fun watching the Cowboys.

me too, I had to quit watching after the 1st campo season, it destroyed me to see the team fall so far and be kicked around by everyone

when I heard Parcells was in play, I was like:

giphy.gif

Then rumors he was going to be hired:

tumblr_marvdzmZGv1r3761so5_250.gif

Then I heard he was hired:

tumblr_marvdzmZGv1r3761so7_250.gif

Then he quit and jeri was large and in charge again:

gKvr6.gif

Now:

tenor.gif

tumblr_npp510m0Jx1uxjslbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Absoslutely the same here, man. He may be a bit more subdued or less flashy, but that’s because his papa can never be topped. Still fully believe the dolt will run the team as his father did.

And even if I outlive Jerry, I don't think I'll outlive them both. lol They should make Charlotte the owner. Probably be the best one. lol

Reaction score
I don't care what some say. I loved his time in Dallas. Probably the last time I had real fun watching the Cowboys.

Yeah. Parcells was the last real HC the Cowboys have had. Jones only hired him because he had to. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind. It must have killed ole Jerry boy to have had Parcells around.

Top Bottom