yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey dooms, technical question for you:

When I use my browser on my laptop to come to this website, I can click the little blue arrow next to the title to come to the most recent unread post but when I go to my browser on my iMac, its not caught up, meaning when I click the blue arrow it takes me to posts I've already read.

So its not synching across browsers. This doesn't happen on any of the other forums I read. Do you think there's a setting on your end or is it a limitation in the forum software or other?

make sense?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey dooms, technical question for you:

When I use my browser on my laptop to come to this website, I can click the little blue arrow next to the title to come to the most recent unread post but when I go to my browser on my iMac, its not caught up, meaning when I click the blue arrow it takes me to posts I've already read.

So its not synching across browsers. This doesn't happen on any of the other forums I read. Do you think there's a setting on your end or is it a limitation in the forum software or other?

make sense?

Only thing I can think of is different cookie timing. Try logging out on both browsers around the same time then log back in on all around the same time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is there a way to do Spoiler quotes** here? If so, how?

** I didn't know what other word to use to describe what I meant, its where the reader has to choose to click a button to reveal something written so the info doesn't spoil tv shows etc for others who haven't heard or read that info yet

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
bummer, it comes in handy on certain subjects

Wouldn't work at all for our tapatalk users, or anyone who browses with javascript disabled. For this niche it's really not anything that would be more than rarely useful.

Some toys get left in the toy box.

Top Bottom