Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
this is why philly will never win shit

they want it too bad and they get ahead of themselves and divine intervention will take care of the rest

what fucking retards

gimmi the pats by 17

I saw some idiot already got a tattoo showing the Eagles as the winner of this years Super Bowl. We all know how that goes, that just assured them a loss!

And the best part????

He got the same one for next year too!!!!!

LMAO

If I can find the pic I’ll post it here

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This isn’t the one I was talking about but it covers 2018-2020
ee442fa851fffa1865658375c15ab756.jpg

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yes, then they can have the name gladly...

For real. I hate when Cowboys fans brag about that retarded moniker. It makes me want to slap the shit out of them...just like I want to slap the shit out of Fuzzy Blumpkins

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For real. I hate when Cowboys fans brag about that retarded moniker. It makes me want to slap the shit out of them...just like I want to slap the shit out of Fuzzy Blumpkins

??? fuck yuo man i love monikers

its a shame all these fake fans out there who wont RE-COMMITT just because we had a couple bad yrs here and there

and i love how you can talk tough being 17 INCHES from a screen

but you wouldnt be so brave if you had to face any ACCOUNTABILITY for your shit talking

so if you were in front of me i would ATTACK ....

rynie started it, but i will FINISH THE FIGHT

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

with the unsuccessful shittiness of the franchise,,., i attribute that to bad coaching. i dont think dallas has always had bad players. i think personnel has been better and it does seem they changing the approach and are now committed to drafting and then sitting on their hands

its not perfect, but at least we arent trading 2 1st round picks for joey galloway anymore. we trade some shitty conditionals for the mayowas and irvings. sometimes it works;,, most of the time it doesnt. at least you arent mortgaging the future anymore. and i do feel that stevie had an influence on this transition away from razzle dazzle trades and splash free agents.

again, dallas isnt perfect. id like to see them shell out money now and then on some helpful pieces and not just sitting out the 1st couple weeks of free agency entirely

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
??? fuck yuo man i love monikers

its a shame all these fake fans out there who wont RE-COMMITT just because we had a couple bad yrs here and there

and i love how you can talk tough being 17 INCHES from a screen

but you wouldnt be so brave if you had to face any ACCOUNTABILITY for your shit talking

so if you were in front of me i would ATTACK ....

rynie started it, but i will FINISH THE FIGHT

Thems t-shirts is flying all over da place dis morning. I love it!

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
it’s a part of the Cowboys brand. Like the Yankees Bronx Bombers, the Canadiens Flying Frenchmen, America’s Team will always be associated with Dallas. Don’t get triggered over a nickname....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I fucking love this report

“The Eagles fan base has been under fire since videos and pictures emerged from the title game showing terrible behavior. As a result, people in Minnesota are worried what they might do to their city if the franchise does in fact win its first ever Super Bowl”

Apparently some Air BNB’s are refusing to rent their units to Philly fans. Some HOA’s are mandating that they either don’t rent to, and have even cancelled Eagles fans rentals for the Super Bowl weekend.

They are claiming that it is because of the violence Philly fans exhibited after the championship game

So now some Philly fans are having a hard time finding a place to stay or are loosing their reservations altogether

That is perfect!

Last edited:

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score

Apparently some Air BNB’s are refusing to rent their units to Philly fans. Some HOA’s are mandating that they either don’t rent to, and have even cancelled Eagles fans rentals for the Super Bowl weekend.

They are claiming that it is because of the violence Philly fans exhibited after the championship game

So now some Philly fans are having a hard time finding a place to stay or are loosing their reservations altogether

That is perfect!
good, next time they won’t show their ass to the visitors. Going to give Vikings fans their ass to kiss, then two weeks later show up in Minnesota expecting to be treated like normal guest. Real bright Eagles fans, hope your asses have to sleep in a car....

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score

“The Eagles fan base has been under fire since videos and pictures emerged from the title game showing terrible behavior. As a result, people in Minnesota are worried what they might do to their city if the franchise does in fact win its first ever Super Bowl”

That is perfect!
here’s the article you mentioned, even the Philly news station admit they went too far this time....Minneapolis Airbnb Users Are Not Eagles Fans - NBC 10 Philadelphia

Top Bottom