Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yesterday while running his yapper, Stevie sang the praises of Garrett and Hellen, so dont count on it.

Maybe he’s just toeing the line until dear ole dad is gone to allow him to save face

Maybe Stephen will clean house when Jerry dies! For some reason I see baby Jerry making big changes the first chance he gets after his dad is out of the picture

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Accountability" what a joke. This from the chief excuse maker of them all, Garrett. Let's take Dez for example - never, ever been held accountable. Ever. It started out with incidents at malls, cops being called to his house. Beating the shit out of his own mom. Excuse then he was just "immature" and had some "growing up to do" and look at how disadvantaged his childhood was.

After that it was tantrums on the sideline, pushing coaches. But it was okay, the excuse was just his natural "intensity" that he couldn't contain. Then it was injuries reported and not, then it was threats to hold out, opponents getting in his head taking him totally out of games, none of it his fault of course. And on and on and on. Now he makes top-grade receiver money but leads the league in drops. Jerruh just recently said "that's not all on Dez." And he still throws the occasional sideline tantrum.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not like it's going to be actual accountability, like the Los Angeles County - Internal Services Division is known to have.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So my boy told me last night he was he was hanging out with the Director of Player Personnel and the head of security at The Star when they all got an email. They both look at their phones at start LAUGHING.

The email says that the new slogan for 2018 is ACCOUNTABILITY.

Both are just rolling. The head of security is like, "how about holding your players accountable when they routinely ignore your curfew, Jason."

According to my boy, the VAST MAJORITY of higher-ups cant stand Garrett. They lol at him.

Just thought y'all would find the irony delicious.

How about the owner holding the GM and head coach accountable for all the mediocrity

Reaction score
"Accountability" what a joke. This from the chief excuse maker of them all, Garrett. Let's take Dez for example - never, ever been held accountable. Ever. It started out with incidents at malls, cops being called to his house. Excuse then he was just "immature" and had some "growing up to do" and look at how disadvantaged his childhood was.

After that it was tantrums on the sideline, pushing coaches. But it was okay, the excuse was just his natural "intensity" that he couldn't contain. Then it was injuries reported and not, then it was threats to hold out, opponents getting in his head taking him totally out of games, none of it his fault of course. And on and on and on. Now he makes top-grade receiver money but leads the league in drops. Jerruh just recently said "that's not all on Dez." And he still throws the occasional sideline tantrum.

Consider Elliott as the next potential Bryant. The FO is making the exact same mistakes.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe "NO" was on the back of the shirt. that's the only way it makes sense.

Reaction score
Not accountability..he said accountant..Jerry made so much money last year he needs another accountant!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The last time Garrett held anyone accountable was when his job was in danger and he redirected blame elsewhere to save his own ass

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Howbout this:

If Ginger does indeed issue t-shirts with the word "Accountability" on them, let's fedex that fuck a identical one but with the word "Liability."

In fact we'll have Rynie's boy hand deliver it courtesy of the DCU.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
"Accountability" what a joke. This from the chief excuse maker of them all, Garrett. Let's take Dez for example - never, ever been held accountable. Ever. It started out with incidents at malls, cops being called to his house. Excuse then he was just "immature" and had some "growing up to do" and look at how disadvantaged his childhood was.

Its incredible. Beyond a joke really. There is no accountability. We got an off season where coaches cant go to the senior bowl because they're studying other teams offenses trying to play catchup and now we have energy wasted already on this new BS accountability slogan. How many hours did Garrett waste coming up with this creative gem?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Howbout this:

If Ginger does indeed issue t-shirts with the word "Accountability" on them, let's fedex that fuck a identical one but with the word "Liability."

Im in. Where do I chip in?

And:
We should get t shirts made with the red clapper's smiling mug with the word LIABILITY under his pale ginger face. That could be a big seller on eBay. LOL

Reaction score
Its incredible. Beyond a joke really. There is no accountability. We got an off season where coaches cant go to the senior bowl because they're studying other teams offenses trying to play catchup and now we have energy wasted already on this new BS accountability slogan. How many hours did Garrett waste coming up with this creative gem?

Especially when you consider NFL players are wealthy adults. They must privately laugh at this buffoon.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Howbout this:

Post of the year so far!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if there's not a strict NDA in all contacts considering jeri was petty enough to have Parcels contract outline how credit would be disseminated should another super bowl be own in his watch
I heard Switzer say something along those lines just a year or two ago. Can't remember if it was on the Ticket or on an OKC station I sometimes listen to (I think the latter, actually).

Top Bottom