MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This points out for all to see what a disgrace jerry has become as an owner !!
He has to pretend to be a G.M. because of his massive ego. And our once great franchise is mired in mediocrity because of it.
I hate the freaking egals but you have to give Lurie credit for being smart enough to have a real G.M. and also to have the sense to fire a coach when they are not getting the job done. Jerry wont fire Garrett because he is the perfect yes man who will never threaten jerrahs UUUUGEEE Ego. I think we as fans may be screwed for a long time to come. And its already been 20 freaking years !!!

The really sad part is that Jerry will likely outlive all of us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles won the Super Bowl, but the Cowboys had two of the top three selling jerseys last season.

So who’s the winner? It’s Jerry of course! Making money is more important than winning Super Bowls

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The Eagles won the Super Bowl, but the Cowboys had two of the top three selling jerseys last season.

So who’s the winner? It’s Jerry of course! Making money is more important than winning Super Bowls

So Jerry knows its close. The Cowboys are on the cusp of a winning it all. The jersey sales prove it.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So Jerry knows its close. The Cowboys are on the cusp of a winning it all. The jersey sales prove it.

No. The fact we beat the world champions is why we're close. 6-0, baby!
"Go Cow-boes!" ~ Jerry Jones

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm just waiting for that actual quote to happen, I'll be shocked if it doesn't

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score

Maybe someone should remind him the eagles also blew the cowboys out 37-9 before that.whatever helps jerry sleep at night.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Maybe someone should remind him the eagles also blew the cowboys out 37-9 before that.whatever helps jerry sleep at night.

Jerry already has a built in excuse for that game, Zeke didn’t play so that game doesn’t count.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
So here is our answer about how Jerry feels about the Eagles winning the Super Bowl (supposedly)
“the Cowboys owner claims he's been screaming into his pillow about the Eagles being in this position instead of Dallas, and has been ever since the NFC Championship ended.”

http://www.12up.com/posts/5970549-j...nning-the-super-bowl-is-priceless?a_aid=40920

I’ll believe it when I hear it from the horses mouth himself

Another form of "accountability?" Like looking at the guy in the mirror.

He ought to be screaming at the Red Clapping Clown and asking himself why he hasnt fired the worthless POS yet.

Reaction score
So here is our answer about how Jerry feels about the Eagles winning the Super Bowl (supposedly)
“the Cowboys owner claims he's been screaming into his pillow about the Eagles being in this position instead of Dallas, and has been ever since the NFC Championship ended.”

http://www.12up.com/posts/5970549-j...nning-the-super-bowl-is-priceless?a_aid=40920

Ha!! Was he on the bottom or Jason!! Probably doggy style...so they could both watch the game!!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Another form of "accountability?" Like looking at the guy in the mirror.

He ought to be screaming at the Red Clapping Clown and asking himself why he hasnt fired the worthless POS yet.

He should be doing the same thing to the GM.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score

Fake news, Jerral don’t care if the Eagles won. Probably lock himself in the wine cellar Super Bowl Sunday, and passed out after a hour. Woke up realize he have to put out something for the base, so crying into the pillow story. Bet he won’t step down or dump Garrett because the Eagles won....

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Perhaps the Philadelphia Eagles shouldn’t trade Nick Foles just yet.

Foles, who won MVP of Super Bowl LII, has one year remaining on his contract, but he is expected to return to the backup quarterback role when Carson Wentz has fully recovered from the torn ACL he suffered in Week 14.

But while many expect Wentz to be ready to go by the early part of the 2018 season, Dr. John Kelly, a professor of clinical orthopedic surgery at the University of Pennslyvania, believes that is an extremely optimistic view and that Wentz’s injury could be much worse than originally believed.

“This is an ACL, plus at least two ligaments,” Kelly told Angelo Cataldi on SportsRadio 94 WIP. “This is an RG3 equivalent, folks. This is worrisome … That’s a long rehab. And if it were my patient, it would take nine, 10, 11 months.”

Robert Griffin III suffered a gruesome knee injury during the first round of 2012 NFL playoffs as a member of the Washington Redskins and never was able to fully recover.

Kelly said he was skeptical that Wentz would be ready to go for the Eagles’ Sept. 6 opener, saying he would have his patient rehab for at least nine months and practice and play with a knee brace when he is ready, which means that Foles might have to start a number of games for Philadelphia before Wentz returns if that’s the case.

We should note, however, that Kelly specializes in shoulder surgeries and followed most of his opinions by yielding to the opinion of Dr. James Bradley, who performed the surgery on Wentz.

Either way, it sounds like it might be a while before we see Wentz making defenses look silly again. H/t CBS Sports

Read more at: Orthopedic Surgeon Says Carson Wentz’s Knee Injury Is ‘RG3 Equivalent’ | NFL | NESN.com

Top Bottom