krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Now our humiliation is now complete. The Eagles won the Super Bowl, and now it’s two teams from the NFC East show how weak and impotent this franchise is. Not mad at the Eagles players & the ownership, they won fair & square. Now we have to hear these Eagles fans disrespect even ten times more. As far as Dallas is concerned, guess Jerral still don’t give a fuck about the fans what they have to say or think, but if I was him, I’ll stay off the airwaves. Not to many Cowboys fans are pleased right now. Might get cussed out on 105.3, next time he show his dick head at the station...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now our humiliation is now complete. The Eagles won the Super Bowl, and now it’s two teams from the NFC East show how weak and impotent this franchise is. Not mad at the Eagles players & the ownership, they won fair & square. Now we have to hear these Eagles fans disrespect even ten times more. As far as Dallas is concerned, guess Jerral still don’t give a fuck about the fans what they have to say or think, but if I was him, I’ll stay off the airwaves. Not to many Cowboys fans are pleased right now. Might get cussed out on 105.3, next time he show his dick head at the station...

No he won’t

He won’t take calls so there is no way that can happen

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The sad part is that this will have zero impact on what Jerry does or doesn’t do with our front office and team.

It means nothing to him that thru turned their team around in two years and won it all!

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
The sad part is that this will have zero impact on what Jerry does or doesn’t do with our front office and team.

It means nothing to him that thru turned their team around in two years and won it all!
true, he won’t care, Jones is nothing but a worthless asshole. I hope his liquor cabinet gets broken into and all the booze is gone....

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
He doesn't take calls on the radio shows any more, not after this one:

>CLICK TO PLAY MP3<
see what you mean now, angry, arrogant, probably was half drunk while doing the interview.

Really nothing to look forward to for this team next year. Because at the of the day, as long as Jerral is more interested in trying to screw over Goodell and trying to give Trump a hummer, the Cowboys will nothing more than an empty name of what they once was...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this is the morning after the eagles beat the tom brady/bill belichick/patriots dynasty with nick foles

NICK

FOLES

this is the worst day of my life

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
this is the morning after the eagles beat the tom brady/bill belichick/patriots dynasty with nick foles

NICK

FOLES

this is the worst day of my life
I live in Philadelphia. And trust me, Eagles fans remember to lick the balls of Foles.....

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
15 yrs ago, i would never have imagined myself in a universe where

ivy league career backup qb/all-pro jackass jason garrett would be coaching teh cowboys into the ground

meanwhile one of the best placekick holders to ever lace em up aka doug peterson just coached his EAGLES to a super bowl win over the PATS w/ a BACKUP

!@&^%#@!~!%$@*

why me jesus

why me

jerry

let my people go

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I just feel sick to my stomach.
Yes, I’m glad I’m away from Philly so I won’t be exposed to their dumb shit. Jones don’t give a shit about the Cowboys failures and the Eagles clutch performance. Hate that worthless cocksucker....

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This points out for all to see what a disgrace jerry has become as an owner !!
He has to pretend to be a G.M. because of his massive ego. And our once great franchise is mired in mediocrity because of it.
I hate the freaking egals but you have to give Lurie credit for being smart enough to have a real G.M. and also to have the sense to fire a coach when they are not getting the job done. Jerry wont fire Garrett because he is the perfect yes man who will never threaten jerrahs UUUUGEEE Ego. I think we as fans may be screwed for a long time to come. And its already been 20 freaking years !!!

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
This points out for all to see what a disgrace jerry has become as an owner !!
He has to pretend to be a G.M. because of his massive ego. And our once great franchise is mired in mediocrity because of it.
I hate the freaking egals but you have to give Lurie credit for being smart enough to have a real G.M. and also to have the sense to fire a coach when they are not getting the job done. Jerry wont fire Garrett because he is the perfect yes man who will never threaten jerrahs UUUUGEEE Ego. I think we as fans may be screwed for a long time to come. And its already been 20 freaking years !!!

There is going to be a breaking point with Jones, I’m just going to wait for it...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Why the fuck should he gives a fuck about the fans? They are continuing to buy jerseys and all the other crap he’s selling. They are making him billions of dollars so in his mind everything is great. Nothing is broke in his mind.

Top Bottom