Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3714304c71021d59e1464e1788b1f1c9.jpg

I laughed entirely too hard at this one

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So you basing this on how the Pats played the Jags, and how the Eagles routed the Vikings? Consider that the Pats struggled against the Jags can be attributed to Coughlin. Coughlin is the only one that has beaten Belecek in SB matchups and he's done it twice. No one knows Belecek better than Coughlin; he was Parcells' OC when Belecek was Parcells' DC. I'm certain that Coughlin schooled the Jags HC on Belecek's tendencies.

From your keyboard to God's monitor. I hope you're right. But my gut feeling in the playoffs are usually right. I just don't think the Patriots are that good this year. Their success has a lot to do with the AFC not being that good. The Eagles are the real deal. With Wentz I think this game is over before it started. We can only hope Foles screws things up.

I've been watching football for a very long time and history teaches me defense is king. I don't care who the QB is or how good the offense is. An elite D can shut them down.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
From your keyboard to God's monitor. I hope you're right. But my gut feeling in the playoffs are usually right. I just don't think the Patriots are that good this year. Their success has a lot to do with the AFC not being that good. The Eagles are the real deal. With Wentz I think this game is over before it started. We can only hope Foles screws things up.

I've been watching football for a very long time and history teaches me defense is king. I don't care who the QB is or how good the offense is. An elite D can shut them down.

I'm leaning toward the Eagles as well, the D is good and their coach appears to have a set of balls and won't play not to lose

The Eagles have a couple of ex patriots that might come in handy as well

If I'm forced to make a bet for my life, I probably have to pick the Patriots but for some reason I've got a strong feeling the giggles are gone win da soup bowl

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Blasphemer!!!!!

Even if you believe that we NEVER say that Shit out loud!

have you seen my track record for prognosticating NFL games?

Its best I make bold proclamations in this regard if you know what i mean

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

That game is so awesome. We played an unbelievable 2nd half of that game.

In fact if you combine the 2nd half of that championship game with the 1st half of the 1993 championship game ( we were up 28-7) it might have been the best 60 minutes of football in franchise history.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That game is so awesome. We played an unbelievable 2nd half of that game.

In fact if you combine the 2nd half of that championship game with the 1st half of the 1993 championship game ( we were up 28-7) it might have been the best 60 minutes of football in franchise history.

without a doubt my favorite Cowboy win. After years of having the catch jammed up our asses, it was SO sweet to beat them in their house. I was so damn nervous watching that game, the emotional stakes were at an all time high.

I went to the championship game the following year and it was a blast. It was the craziest Ive ever seen Cowboy fans, my section (about the 45 yard line, 20 rows up on the Cowboys side) stood up the entire game and if you know Cowboy fans, you know that never happens

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
its pro bowl time for the cowboys (like it has been the last 20+ years)

so here's a clip of big larry..

after this video was taken, larry had a snack and ate 3 small children with fries and washed that down iwth a full cow of milk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont know where the fuck else to put this

and im not making a new thread for it, but i do think it should be seen

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
madden (the game) predicts

patriots 24
eagles 20

madden is 10-4 since they started simulating super bowls in 2004

madden-record.png

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is someone gonna start a Super Bowl week thread? I would but IIRC, Dooms said someone here likes to get these started

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I started this thread last time because the games were starting and we still didn’t have a thread to consolidate all of our posts

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I started this thread last time because the games were starting and we still didn’t have a thread to consolidate all of our posts

go for it, lets get one started for Super Bowl week

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I would but IIRC, Dooms said someone here likes to get these started
Yeah I don't know anything about SB week threads, just the regular season weekly threads were sort of traditionally started by icup while the "Who you Got" weekly thread was always started by Bluenoser.

I really don't care who starts threads, just need only one for each type.

Top Bottom