theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dont let that 6-0 ass whoopin we put on Philly's 2nd and 3rd stringers fool ya. When Wentz comes back they are light years ahead of us with the best young QB in the game and a HC that is a great play caller. 2018 gonna be another excuse filled wasted season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, at least we're not Viking fans

They've lost 4 Super Bowls and had some brutal losses in the championship game to Atlanta, New Orleans and now Philly with a shot to play the Super Bowl in their house

fuck, I wish the Saints had won last week, I dont think we'd be seeing todays nonsense

They would have at least put some points up on the board and made a game of it

The only reason the Vikings are here is because of a missed tackle

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dont let that 6-0 ass whoopin we put on Philly's 2nd and 3rd stringers fool ya.

you know gawd damned well its only a matter of time before we hear a quote from jeri pumping up next season by talking about how they shut out the team that went to the super bowl

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Spoken like a GM who is truly astute talent evaluator.

Just... What the fuck is he talking about? Is this a old quote? Moore is COACHING for us next year, right?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just... What the fuck is he talking about? Is this a old quote? Moore is COACHING for us next year, right?

I believe it’s an old quote, I vaguely remember something similar in the Romo breaks his collarbone twice season

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yeah its an old quote from the off season. Probably Clarence Hill pointing out that the Cowboys are at a "schematic disadvantage" from the GM position when it comes to talent evaluation. I doubt Jerry has improved much in that area as we sail toward roster remaking time, certainly cant pick a coach to save his life.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it could be worse

It could be Philly vs Pittsburgh in the SB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
0b63600fbd9c72178780d0109e41d7ed.jpg

Well at least the Vikings have stayed true to their historical form

Reaction score
Dont let that 6-0 ass whoopin we put on Philly's 2nd and 3rd stringers fool ya. When Wentz comes back they are light years ahead of us with the best young QB in the game and a HC that is a great play caller. 2018 gonna be another excuse filled wasted season.

I think it was a brilliant tank job by Philly to make Dallas fuck itself out of a few more places in the draft order, and keep Garrett as coach because "fight, claw, scratch". It's a masterpiece of Machiavellian maneuverings.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think it was a brilliant tank job by Philly to make Dallas fuck itself out of a few more places in the draft order, and keep Garrett as coach because "fight, claw, scratch". It's a masterpiece of Machiavellian maneuverings.

It's "fight scratch claw." It's people like you getting it wrong that's holding up the process!

Top Bottom