yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Had a bad feeling about the Jags after they decided not to go for some points at the end of the first half. That was a bad sign.

I've never been a big believer in referee conspiracies but what the fuck is that ref doing trying to yuck it up with Brady after the win?

Simply from the appearance of things, he should know better than do anything but run off the field without contacting any players

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I’m assuming it was a cops horse that reports show were called in to help with crowd control after the game

So if it’s a Cops horse wouldn’t that technically be a charge of assaulting an officer?

I know if you kick/punch a police dog it’s assaulting an officer so I would assume the horse is a similar situation

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When Gronkowski was knocked out of the PHI game with a concussion I was happy

Now that they play the Eagles in the SB I hope he’s alright to play in two weeks. LoL

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
trophymemejpg-b373dbadf5887092.jpg

would be a shame if this meme has to die

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man, I thought they had no shot at a SB win but their defense and offense looks every bit as good as the Jaguars, maybe even better.

I'd still bet on the Pats but its no longer the slam dunk I thought it was

They might have the best D in the playoffs, only gave up 17 points and keeping Atlanta to 10 was the eye opener for me

they seem to have really great coaching plus it seems like something happened in the 2nd half of that Atlanta game where Foles started to look like a totally different player and I mean that in a good way

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The eagles fans I know are by far the most annoying fans around. And they have never won shit. I can only imagine how much more annoying they would be if they somehow beat the Cheaters

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The eagles fans I know are by far the most annoying fans around. And they have never won shit. I can only imagine how much more annoying they would be if they somehow beat the Cheaters

and with they're back-up QB, who if he won, they will probably be able to trade for at least a 2nd rounder but knowing Howie, he'll get a 1st +

Reaction score

Lets pray that doesn't happen. It would be unbearable.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like Zimmer really coached his squad up yesterday

Everyone knows you can't use your "one-time!" in the first round of the playoffs, they were doomed the second they pulled off that miracle TD

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everyone knows you can't use your "one-time!" in the first round of the playoffs, they were doomed the second they pulled off that miracle TD

Fact that they were able to accomplish what they did with Keenum is a testament to him.

Top Bottom