Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tony sounds like a little kid on Christmas trying to contain his excitement

I know he’s never been to a championship game before but calm down there lil buddy

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I know he’s never been to a championship game before but calm down there lil buddy

If Pats lose, then the Eagles will win. No way they allow two road teams to win conference championships.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Barry Church with the play of the game by taking Gronkowski out and giving him a concussion!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
myimagehost

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fucking Eagles going to win the damn Super Bowl. If that's not a reason to fire Garrett, then I don't know what is.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Couldn’t be happier with this game. Jags win or epic Brady comeback. Happy with either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ref shown celebrating Pats TD

247Sports

For you conspiracy theorists out there (and you know who you are) LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jags double covered Hulk Hogan's kid on that deep ball. They skeered of him.

Reaction score
Couldn’t be happier with this game. Jags win or epic Brady comeback. Happy with either.

Well said. I have no dog in this fight. Makes it more fun to just watch. Jacksonville lost a great opportunity with that turnover.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For the most part when I watch sports I just want a good game. Looks like I’m getting it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I hate Brady and the Patriots

Just like they hated Tom and the Cowboys during their dynasty years. Just infantile jealousy.

In spite of the league's safeguards to prevent it, Belechick and New England have forged the one and only dynasty that even sniffs at our former one.

It is to be respected and admired.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just like they hated Tom and the Cowboys during their dynasty years. Just infantile jealousy.

In spite of the league's safeguards to prevent it, Belechick and New England have forged the one and only dynasty that even sniffs at our former one.

It is to be respected and admired.

Exactly

And precisely why I hate them. Also because I know our front office will never be able to do the same thing

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Exactly

And precisely why I hate them. Also because I know our front office will never be able to do the same thing

They're the only thing standing between us and a Philly Lombardi.

Top Bottom